Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,271

Fun chart fact: Beyoncé's self-titled album has sold as many copies (pure sales) in the US as Born This Way and Lemonade more than ASIB :bradley:

BTW and ASIB were more global but that's impressive for Bey with no hits, those masterpieces :bradley:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Fun chart fact: Beyoncé's self-titled album has sold as many copies (pure sales) in the US as Born This Way and Lemonade more than ASIB :bradley:

BTW and ASIB were more global but that's impressive for Bey with no hits, those masterpieces :bradley:

I think Lemonade is helped by the fact that it was released in 2016 compared to ASIBs 2018. The decline in pure sales during the last 5 years is honestly scary. 

• paws up 2

Beyonce, that cold morning of January when she was told she didn't make it, even for a nomination at the Oscars.

Footballers Wives Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

All those calculated, private, Oscars after parties, with Oscar voters in the guest list, in the last 3 years for nothing.

Footballers Wives Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 57,271
2 minutes ago, entela said:

Michael Jackson DEAD for 11 years, has 24M monthly listeners on Spotify, meanwhile Madonna alive and still releasing  music only has 13M monthly listeners on Spotify.

GOD, he is such a LEGEND.

You really have a problem with gender lmao

Obviously a dead person will have more popularity than an alive person who hasn’t had any major hits for the last 15 years or so

Just like MJ before he passed away, he was kinda off the radar for the last 10-15 years of his life 

Just let’s be thankful Madonna lives a healthy life and will surely live for many years and make music for her catalogue 

• thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

We should never just accept Beyoncé's post 2012 receipts as they are 

I wonder if GODGA will be kind enough to bail her out of jail, when Tidal gets what it deserves from Sweden justice system over their fraudness?

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Popster for Sale 41,856
27 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

We should never just accept Beyoncé's post 2012 receipts as they are 

Hold up. Did Bey inflate her pure sales too?

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,825
13 minutes ago, BenG said:

Hold up. Did Bey inflate her pure sales too?

It's possible she and her team organised people to buy in like a factory on a VPN... Ivy Park teas... :billie:

Can't wait for Chromatica B side with new solo single and bad bunny collab produced by Diplo :classic_laugh:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
13 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It's possible she and her team organised people to buy in like a factory on a VPN... Ivy Park teas... :billie:

Can't wait for Chromatica B side with new solo single and bad bunny collab produced by Diplo :classic_laugh:

Girl i we're gonna dream, dream of a better producer than D*plo

2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

SPAIN
61 (60) 27 Chromatica

queen @Andreu won I fear :shakes:

purrr they finally updated :rip: Now lemme check bad bunny's album bomb :abel_glow:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

La noche De Anoche, despite not being a single, debuts #1 on the spanish chart :oscar: I don't know how but anyways I'll take it. It's rosalias 7th number one single and I lost count for BB's number ones honestly. Bad Bunny has 7/10 songs on the top 10 + La droga at #11

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

PS: I guess it's needless to say Bad Bunny's album was #1 in Spain as well if it had the biggest streamind debut ever. But now it's official I guess :poot:

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1