Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 28,956
x3

Do you think that if you ask any person from GP will know Folklore or any new Taylor Swift song? I think no. Especially in Europe. I dont understand how she is having that much success but also having zero impact.

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 57,271

Fever is really that song

Car dans mes yeux, ça se voit 
13.gif
La fièvre dans les yeux oui ça se voit 

Mon cœur se serre, j’ai du feu dans la voix

Le plus souvent, c’est quand je pense à toi

13.gif
French/Belgian smash, it deserved a better video to match the killer song, guess the investment budget ran off 

13.gif

Edited by Fame Romance
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,825
11 minutes ago, little legend said:

Do you think that if you ask any person from GP will know Folklore or any new Taylor Swift song? I think no. Especially in Europe. I dont understand how she is having that much success but also having zero impact.

No 

Someone I know from Netherlands just said they don't get her and I said that makes sense and they said she's never clicked here lol she has a really American image and her sound is no where close to the type of sound that Europe or South America love 

Global acts like Gaga, T.a.T.U, Shakira >>>>>

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

the jealousy here this morning is TOO funny, some of y'all are mad lol 

21 minutes ago, little legend said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16266011

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

periodddd

13 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Fever is really that song

Car dans mes yeux, ça se voit 
13.gif
La fièvre dans mes yeux oui ça se voit 

Mon cour se serre, j’ai du feu dans la voix

Le plus souvent, c’est quand je pense à toi

13.gif
French/Belgian smash, it deserved a better video to match the killer song, guess the investment budget ran off 

13.gif

I have to confess I rehearsed this part last weekend so I dont sing gibberish when I sing it nnnnnnnnnnnn

13.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,825

I love fever too... UK radio pretended BP didn't exist on the iconic K&MU so they'd just play it and drop Ms. Gele.. The problem is Dua burnout syndrome... We've had back to back payola all year... Don't forget we've had every radio single... Including hallucinate.. We can't cope with another, especially as Levitating is now on heavy TV rotation too... We're the 'Italy' of Dua's Chromatica if that makes sense :billie:

Popster for Sale 57,271
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

No 

Someone I know from Netherlands just said they don't get her and I said that makes sense and they said she's never clicked here lol she has a really American image and her sound is no where close to the type of sound that Europe or South America love 

It’s people after her being labeled as the “Artist of the Decade” by Billboard and French TV talking about it being like “c’est qui celle-là?” (who’s that girl again?) :katy_pie:

I get she deserved the title for her being the 1M album debuts girl and her overall stats but I feel like even in the US there were more relevant acts to the GP last decade than her 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,825
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

It’s people after her being labeled as the “Artist of the Decade” by Billboard and French TV talking about it being like “c’est qui celle-là?” (who’s that girl again?) :katy_pie:

I get she deserved the title for her being the 1M album debuts girl and her overall stats but I feel like even in the US there were more relevant acts to the GP last decade than her 

Lol when I went France in 2014 they weren't that keen on playing Shake It Off and that was like her big smash.. My friend from Italy said her tour was empty and her best selling album is only Gold!

In UK that was all you heard for months shake it off.... But just across the pond it was like c list rotation... way behind Coldplay sky full of stars, prayer in C, whatever guetta song that was popular then :billie:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,345

Glad for Taylor fans for her new album! I honestly didn’t mind Folklore, the songs were good and really well made but something about it NEVER pulled me back to it. I checked it out and unless shuffle plays it I don’t listen to the album and something tells me this album will be more of exactly the same. So can’t say I’m excited but no one can doubt her passion.

This also doesn’t have anything to do with Gaga’s passion mind you all. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

bloodpop

now that you mention it :rip:

Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Plot Twist: Evermore bombs and Chromatica re release is announced :dean_scream:

that's as possible as the T person topping multiple European charts i fear

• lol 4

52 minutes ago, little legend said:

She's the white female bts version

Told You So Shrug GIF

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 57,271

It’ll be interesting to see how Tay’s new album will open since this time there isn’t any kind of bundles and no physical versions for pre-order yet, just a digital version on sale

She’s surely capitalizing on her streaming power but knowing her I know she’s gonna pull all the tricks not to debut with less than 800k lmao

She’s surely gonna release physical versions during the week since she mentioned they contain the bonus tracks 

Edited by Fame Romance

17 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Meanwhile more acclaim:

The way ROM was ROBBED from an ROTY and SOTY nom at the Scammys...

I don't give a phuck about "critics" opinions but it's one of the most acclaimed songs of the year and it's release was a pop culture EVENT.

If it doesn't win that Pop Duo Grammy...

Latest Vanessa GIFs | Gfycat

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2