Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 44,754
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

How would she know if publications knew about that or not when she was recording evermore?

I didn't know the industry shunned lated Q4 releases nor does it seem relevant.

Edited by zcasx

A Popster Is Born 12,825
4 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Ehhh... You have No idea how angry at Gaga's team I am right now... 

Didn't Gaga wrote like +100 songs for Chromatica??... 

And The f*ucking silence all the time... 

Let Me log off before I'll say a bit too much :overit:

We are not asking for much... A deluxe could've been released with a new fresh trendy solo song in November... I really hope we see more... And before 'she's filming for' she has had no issue turning up to haus labs shoots and sitting in her pyjamas ordering Oreos :awkney:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

After months and months of efforts I just finally found my internship in the middle of one of the biggest economic & social crisis ever 

spacer.png

I- 

spacer.png

Gaga was right when during her Oscar speech she said "the idea isn't to win but to NEVER give up"

spacer.png

Playing Rain On me right now to celebrate that 

spacer.png

• paws up 5
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 8

Popster for Sale 57,271
22 minutes ago, Andreu said:

like half of the people here did with ASIB/Shallow and would do a million times

Well at least ASIB has some personality to it and feels authentic, Folklore was quite bland to me but to each his own I guess

She looks really like that student who absolutely needs to get that A++ otherwise she’s frustrated, like her replying on Twitter to those year-end placements for Folklore on Twitter was kinda cringe-worthy lmao and releasing another album basically with rejects from Folklore shows that she wants to repeat the same formula to seek for approval 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Well at least ASIB has some personality to it and feels authentic, Folklore was quite bland to me but to each his own I guess

She looks really like that student who absolutely needs to get that A++ otherwise she’s frustrated, like her replying on Twitter to those year-end placements for Folklore on Twitter was kinda cringe-worthy lmao and releasing another album basically with rejects from Folklore shows that she wants to repeat the same formula to seek for approval 

Yeah her personality is such a turn off for me.

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 467

Guys pls dont blame Gaga for not working hard for her music.

If you notice, she's focusing more on her acting career. Just look at 2021, she have 2 big movie projects coming along.

She's on a different plan on artistry now and none of peers have what Gaga has. We stan Gaga cuz she's multi-faceted.

Hope this helps if anyone's feeling down or salty.  

• paws up 4

1 minute ago, gagaxuan said:

Guys pls dont blame Gaga for not working hard for her music.

If you notice, she's focusing more on her acting career. Just look at 2021, she have 2 big movie projects coming along.

She's on a different plan on artistry now and none of peers have what Gaga has. We stan Gaga cuz she's multi-faceted.

Hope this helps if anyone's feeling down or salty.  

One is a a small role that just started production and the other one starts in march. So that's no excuse.

Sis couldn't find 43 mins in over 6 months to do the listening party :stopga:

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 12,825
17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the jealousy here this morning is TOO funny, some of y'all are mad lol 

I would be more jealous if Dua dropped a b side because I love that music and it'd make me crave some f word off gaga but I find Taylor like magnolia... I think it just highlights what we don't have.. Least the oreo commercial is next week right :shakes:

OT:

Italy said YES to Chromatica:
Stupid Love? Gold
Rain On Me? Platinum (maybe 2x one day)
Chromatica? Gold (maybe platinum one day)

And Folklore?
Perryshed-OUT! ⚰ 😘

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

I shouldn't have to say this but just so nobody misinterprets me

1. my enjoyment of folklore, the idea of a new tay album, and tay in general doesn't make any less of my enjoyment of gaga. i can enjoy both (or multiple artists/music)

2. my enjoyment of chromatica the album and the music itself is different from how i enjoy the era. just because i love the music doesn't necessarily mean i enjoy what's going on with the lack of performances, etc. i don't have to blindly praise her for everything, nor do i have to pretend the era is perfect

3. just because i feel like there should be more performances/fan engagement doesn't mean i blame her. am i frustrated? maybe a little bit. but if her heart's not in it or some mental/emotional/medical issue is preventing her then i don't blame her for that.

The problem here as usual is the extreme blind stanning and the extreme shade to gaga. There are different shades to it

dean winchester spn GIF

• paws up 8
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I would be more jealous if Dua dropped a b side because I love that music and it'd make me crave some f word off gaga but I find Taylor like magnolia... I think it just highlights what we don't have.. Least the oreo commercial is next week right :shakes:

OT:

Italy said YES to Chromatica:
Stupid Love? Gold
Rain On Me? Platinum (maybe 2x one day)
Chromatica? Gold (maybe platinum one day)

And Folklore?
Perryshed-OUT! ⚰ 😘

Swifties get an album and monsters get Oreos! S-S-s-Sour candy (and no music video!)

Popster for Sale 41,856
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Anyways, moving on from the T person's ability to make us pressed lmao

Monthly listeners: 40,644,983 (+10k)

25th(+1) in the world 

:rat:

When you have a diverse discography :rat: