Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 44,849
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe Gaga posted this to troll us even more as she knows we’re waiting for a SC video and it doesn’t exist so she’s playing dkdkskks

Assuming she has any idea what the fans are saying/thinking.

• sad 1

Yesterday I was doing my daily routine of listening to Chromatica from start to finish and I got 3; 30sec audio ads of Ariana after every 3 Chromatica songs, promoting positions...Hey this is Ariana, listen to my new music positions and click here blah blah blah

Ma'am the forced down my throat promo...I'm still not gonna listen to you!

5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Anyone knows if the spotify streams for Levitating solo and ft Dababy are combined on spotify?

no they aren't 
Solo: 89M
Dababy: 111M
Madonna remix: 26M

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,858

Germany Year-end chart
#99 Rain On Me

Not great, as Germany is definitely one of her worst markets, but at least it's her first song -Shallow aside, obviously- since Applause to make the German YEC. 

• paws up 6
  • sad 4

Moderator 17,129
6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Germany Year-end chart
#99 Rain On Me

Not great, as Germany is definitely one of her worst markets, but at least it's her first song -Shallow aside, obviously- since Applause to make the German YEC. 

Yay! It actually survived. But I would love to know where they got this info. Neither MTV nor the official website has shown the YEC

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Honestly, I guess the poing of releasing the Chromatica vinyl like that was to (eiter)

a) Make it stand out when you go to a store.

b) motivate people to collect the multiple variants since they will indeed look different from the outside.

But still I wanna know who and specially WHY did they think it was a good idea.

• paws up 5