Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 39,345
37 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Blinding Lights" re-enters the top 10 on the global Spotify chart at #6 with 3.36 million streams. It’s the chart’s longest running top 10 ever.

I- :dead: the longevity is just insane :dead: I don’t even think Shape Of You was doing THAT longevity :dead:

It wasn’t doing that type of longevity...that’s what that stat says “charts longest running top 10 ever” :katy_pie:

Ps. I’m just playing around haha

• lol 1

4 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

can we expect gaga to release the brand song for the GUCCI movie? is it even possible? :nicki_scream:

I don't think so. She wants to distance herself as much as possible from music content when it comes to her acting to be taken seriously as an actress. ASIB was a musical-drama, so she had no other choice. GUCCI will be a drama and she will want to focus her campaigning on her acting...see the A-list ALL Oscar winner/nominated actors.

Even though it's too early, with that cast/director, at least at the Golden Globes her best actress nom is already set. SAG too.

• paws up 7

3 minutes ago, entela said:

I don't think so. She wants to distance herself as much as possible from music content when it comes to her acting to be taken seriously as an actress. ASIB was a musical-drama, so she had no other choice. GUCCI will be a drama and she will want to focus her campaigning on her acting...see the A-list ALL Oscar winner/nominated actors.

Even though it's too early, with that cast/director, at least at the Golden Globes her best actress nom is already set. SAG too.

Excited to see how that turns out! We'll be WATCHING...

Moderator 17,128
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

With 1 song over 1.3 billion streams and 1 song above 500M, gaga becomes the first female artist in history to reach this milestone 

congratulations lady gaga. :classic_love:

What? Did you forget to write something?

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

Blinding Lights" re-enters the top 10 on the global Spotify chart at #6 with 3.36 million streams. It’s the chart’s longest running top 10 ever.

I- :dead: the longevity is just insane :dead: I don’t even think Shape Of You was doing THAT longevity :dead:

To be fair at this point, Ed Sheeran already had a song almost as big with Perfect

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,956
x3
16 minutes ago, Delusional said:

With 1 song over 1.3 billion streams and 1 song above 500M, gaga becomes the first female artist in history to reach this milestone 

congratulations lady gaga. :classic_love:

Congratulations also to miss @Delusional for inventing records

standing ovation clap GIF

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 11,572
1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

What ha happened to the 18 month long plan then? 18 month plan for a coachella set and two singles :dean_scream:

Knowing our beloved coffe maker, I wouldn't be surprised if THAT was all he had in mind saying it :ohyes: