Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

25 minutes ago, Malazam said:

Something's definitely coming but even if I want it to be SC mv I don't think that is it..

Maybe Zach was asked by her team to introduce the "Chromatica experience" to our discussion??

Wait can you fill me in about this Zach thing?!

Popster for Sale 44,740
14 minutes ago, Doncho said:

The Zach video is clearly NOT a request from Gaga s team. Why would they want a video about how uneventful the era was? :ohyes:

Only the Haus of Godga would come up with the brilliant idea of spending time and resources into making fans aware of how badly executed Chromatica "era" was instead of spending said time and resources actually making it eventful. :ohyes:

• paws up 1
  • lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,740
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It can’t be a coincidence that Richy/Sarah/Nicola all start saying return to Chromatica as soon as;

- Oreo collab 

- box set release

- 911 remixes 

- BLACKPINK online concert 

- insider rumours etc.

all are announced/brought to life 

some of y’all are way to negative and don’t seem to realise we got this same trickle before 911 too 

same people that were denying 911 MV’s existence after madeon literally confirmed then took back it was the next single 

This.

Sour Candy is coming sistren, bookmark if you want.

Inb4 Madeon just denied it because he became aware that there was no plan to send 911 to radio/playlists etc. :ohyes:

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 3

Kindness Admin 7,540

I do think something is coming, but maybe nothing major.

In the meantime, take a bite :)

gaga_cookie.png

• paws up 10
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 17,126

The fact that a country album (The Gift by Carrie Underwood) is doing similar streaming numbers than the recent BTS album, despite country being a very streaming averse genre says a lot about where BTS js heading right now. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,740
1 minute ago, admin said:

I do think something is coming, but maybe nothing major.

In the meantime, take a bite :)

gaga_cookie.png

The mixed signals 

We just need a proper laughing emote now... the nicki one looks sarcastic and the weeknd looks obviously deranged

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 hour ago, Malazam said:

Something's definitely coming but even if I want it to be SC mv I don't think that is it..

Maybe Zach was asked by her team to introduce the "Chromatica experience" to our discussion??

he lightly roasted the era, which she deserved, idk why they would ask for that lol

Kindness Admin 7,540
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

stable at #7 :carly_bye:

Anyone have idea what MC's daily numbers were before Halloween?

• paws up 1