Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 41,886
11 minutes ago, little legend said:

I am having an English lesson right now and we have an example that says : Lady Gaga is famous fornher outlandish appearance,both on qnd off stage.

What a legend:oscar:

Demand a refund if that's exactly what the example says

• paws up 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

*Dula Peep liked this*

Her latest attempts are not doing very good so idk about that :fall:

Peaks on airplay chart:

#1 Don't Start Now
#1 Physical
#4 Break My Heart
#8 Hallucinate
------------------------------
#59 One Day

#73 Prisoner
#79 Levitating (DaBaby remix)
#85 Fever
#98 Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix)

Popster for Sale 57,290

Was just thinking, Gaga really contribuited to historic things this year, first raising 127M dollars for Covid research and supplies to people in need, which maybe helped in finding the vaccine, and then helped Biden win Pennsylvania, we really stan a humatarian, Oscar winning and pop music tricon, not your traditional little faves could do all that :bradley:  

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,285
16 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Hope those remixes will count for the album as it seems to be the thing now and everybody does that :rat:

well they should count towards 911 units, and 911 units should count towards chromatica.

Even Dua's remix album was combined with original one

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
22 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

From next week on, the official German chart will also count airplay.

Why couldn't this happen earlier this year when SL was bombarded on the radio :katy_pie:

Where did you read this?

The Fame Popster 333
6 hours ago, artgagapop said:

Imagine if interscope had pushed 911 like Duas label is pushing levitating, could have been atleast a stupid love sized hit at worst. Instead they did nothing after the MV release :rip:

I mean, the reception - press and views - from the premier were far and above any other main Pop girl. Had they created an official single edit (CII + 911) and linked to it on iTunes/Spotify in the MV description, and led people to the 911 Audio within the MV cards/end-caps, it would’ve likely made the Hot 100.

Had that edit been sent to Radio, merch designed, promo done on SM, it had a chance to be more of a Watermelon Sugar than a Levitating, but a Top 20 4 months after album release without feature(s) would’ve still been amazing.

For ultimate delusion, imagine all the above done AND Gaga then used October (mental health awareness month) to promo and perform the song / raise awareness of mental health? With a Replay promo single? Sigh.

7 hours ago, artgagapop said:

SL's boost almost being as big as when it was performed at the VMA's yet we don't know why :pillow:

Well, I wonder if it being the lead off Chromatica led to it being a lot higher in many peoples Spotify wrap ups (especially monsters)? I was in the top .005% of Gaga’s listeners :ally: and Stupid Love was my top song. Just a thought.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Some weeks ago, someone posted a tool that allowed you to see the full list of the streams every single song by X artist had on spotify. If anyone knows it, could you link it again? thx

8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Some weeks ago, someone posted a tool that allowed you to see the full list of the streams every single song by X artist had on spotify. If anyone knows it, could you link it again? thx

Chartmasters 💋

Pop-a-911-ster 28,970
x3
36 minutes ago, beng said:

Demand a refund if that's exactly what the example says

lol

As i said i  had an english lesson , so i wrote it as fast i could cause i had to write an exercise 

:pillow:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,970
x3
Just now, Delusional said:

No but seriously - do we think Gaga will ever win the Nobel peace prize? 

she was literally one of the reasons gay marriage was legalised in the US, has raised hundreds of millions for charity, and in general the messages in her music are truly inspirational (Born This Way, Americano, Come To Mama) 

More worthy than Obama me thinks

she will win, after she becomes President of the US

• yaas, gaga 1