Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,374
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I didn’t realize she added the song with Marshmello :rip: the fraudery omg. Thank you for letting me haha I had no idea. How sad :tea:

She really thought we wouldn't notice

• lol 1

12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I am a fan of her and I think manic is the best album of the year besides Chromatica

BUT

I am not blind.

It's true that it's one of the most streamed albums of 2020, but more than half of those streams come from Without Me. And now she did the fraudery by adding Be Kind, which has way more streams (and is growing faster) than any song on Manic (sans WM).

In conclusion yes, it's nearing 2,5B but 1,5 come from two songs, one of which doesnt even have her as the lead artist. Truly an "Heaven & Hell outstreamed Chromatica teas"

I never understood this strategy tbh. It’s good for stats and for charts, but it puts your artistry in jeopardy. I guess record labels are THAT hungry :unamused:

Popster This Way 646
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Y’all acting asif 20M free YT streams was gonna do such huge numbers  for the charts :awkney: Like we missed out on a #180 debut on the global 200, let’s just move on and pray Gaga is about to slay us with something else or some heavy promo (things were looking so well release week)

This situation isn’t a BIG problem... it only shows us how unprofessional her team is

Edited by GuiLM
  • paws up 6
  • thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

pray Gaga is about to slay us with something else or some heavy promo

We'd be praying a long time then, like waiting from May to August 31st for the VMAs kiiiiiii 

But yes I said what I thougjt about the handling of 911 yesterday :katy_pie: