Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

I am asking seriously, what is the purpose of these remixes ? Like they got maybe a couple million streams in the lo g run and dont do anything else. But they must be doing something because they are releasing remix after remix

Popster This Way 552
Just now, 0707alp said:

I am asking seriously, what is the purpose of these remixes ? Like they got maybe a couple million streams in the lo g run and dont do anything else. But they must be doing something because they are releasing remix after remix

I've heard that they are useful for the DJ community 

It keeps the song fresh for them and make them want to do their own remix, also encourages them playing the song in clubs

but if that's true I don't know how relevant they are with Covid

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
12 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

911 has been CONSISTENTLY growing on me since release I'm afraid it might be Top 3 on Chromatica :bradley:

For me it was the oppisite, it was one of my absolute favourites at the beggining but it burnt out really fast for me.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843

it's been almost 1month since i watched The Queen's Gambit but still can't move on for how good it was..

:bradley:

Give Thomassine the stardom she deserves :oscar:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,290

Whew those remixes 

I was confident the Sofi Tukker was gonna slap as always (it’s a very talented German-American electronic duo that have great original music and have done really good remixes for Billie and other artists) but they all sound good 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
4 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

The Bones by Marren Morris being #9 on the Hot100 YEC ... chile 

Rain On Me #48

Radio payola LOL the way NO ONE cared about that song

Big Brother Lol GIF by MOODMAN 
even delusional billboard thought it might get a ROTY nomination...dumbasses 

• paws up 1