Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

57 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Babylon Haus Labs could seriously be coming on the 6th bye 

“Entered Babylon without battle”

she’s been super quiet recently, I wonder what’s happening :classic_ninja:

edit: 6th is a Tuesday, so maybe announcement on Tuesday with Haus labs product launch then something released on Friday? 

edit 2: after even more thought, they could announce Gaga as a performer for the BBMAs next week as well to bring even more hype?!? Are we going through the calm before the storm?!? 

Actually not that far fetched if she did do her babylon history

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
45 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Manic also happened to become the highest streamed female released in 2020 once she did that...right as GRAMMY voting is starting :carly_bye:

I am a fan of her and I think manic is the best album of the year besides Chromatica

BUT

I am not blind.

It's true that it's one of the most streamed albums of 2020, but more than half of those streams come from Without Me. And now she did the fraudery by adding Be Kind, which has way more streams (and is growing faster) than any song on Manic (sans WM).

In conclusion yes, it's nearing 2,5B but 1,5 come from two songs, one of which doesnt even have her as the lead artist. Truly an "Heaven & Hell outstreamed Chromatica teas"

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 3

Kindness Admin 7,530
48 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

What FRAUDS is he gonna pull this time? :britneylollypop:

I can't wait. he's so talented and I love his music, esp the last album. He only had that one minor case of fraud, lol.

32 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Her 2009-2011 global domination whew

She surely slayed in 2018-2020 as well with ASIB/the Oscars/Chromatica release

I want the rest tho.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
5 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Actually not that far fetched if she did do her babylon history

Gurl it IS far fetched. If Gaga had any plan to release Babylon EV this fall, it would be included on the box set

• yaas, gaga 1

49 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Manic also happened to become the highest streamed female released in 2020 once she did that...right as GRAMMY voting is starting :carly_bye:

Halsey couldn't even get nominated for one of the biggest female smashes of all time, WM

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

ARTPOP UO vinyl reissue is coming out this friday, so maybe ARTPOP will reenter the BB200 for a weeek

Yes it is true I am coming out, thank you all for allowing me to finally be my true self and own my sexuality :classic_love:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,266
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I am a fan of her and I think manic is the best album of the year besides Chromatica

BUT

I am not blind.

It's true that it's one of the most streamed albums of 2020, but more than half of those streams come from Without Me. And now she did the fraudery by adding Be Kind, which has way more streams (and is growing faster) than any song on Manic (sans WM).

In conclusion yes, it's nearing 2,5B but 1,5 come from two songs, one of which doesnt even have her as the lead artist. Truly an "Heaven & Hell outstreamed Chromatica teas"

I didn’t realize she added the song with Marshmello :rip: the fraudery omg. Thank you for letting me haha I had no idea. How sad :tea: