Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Y’all need some help if you don’t think Post Malone (aka one of the biggest stars on the planet over the last 5 years) is considered A list. Dude ain’t an amazing vocalist by any means but sure can create hits and is one of the best selling artists lately :carly_bye:

Y’all would do some serious nasty things for a collab with my boy Posty 

He might have songs that people heard but as a celebrity 90% of GP wont recognize him at all

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
5 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

He might have songs that people heard but as a celebrity 90% of GP wont recognize him at all

I don’t think Post Malone cares about being recognized when he’s swimming in his pool full of money from all the hits he’s had :oscar: 

tbh Gaga would love to be completely unrecognizable so...not everyone needs to be bum rushed by crazy twitter stans when they enter the grocery store to the point it causes that person to have a panic attack... :oops:

edit: lol at people thinking “being recognized” is more important than being known as one of the best hit makers of the last 5 years...lol I could never. It’s so clearly obvious some of y’all get pressed at literally anyone who’s remotely more successful/ just as successful as Gaga. So deluded.

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I don’t think Post Malone cares about being recognized when he’s swimming in his pool full of money from all the hits he’s had :oscar: 

tbh Gaga would love to be completely unrecognizable so...not everyone needs to be bum rushed by crazy twitter stans when they enter the grocery store to the point it causes that person to have a panic attack... :oops:

Well being an A Lister is about being recognized. Ofcourse he is succesfull and rich. I am not denying his success.

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
22 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

>all this drama

dean winchester spn GIF

Indeed. Just a reminder to be nice to everyone. Don't yell at people or insinuate they are dumb. Stay nice or I'll give you a warning. :war:

OT: We're still in top 5 daily women on Spotify. That is CRAZY y'all :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
18 minutes ago, admin said:

Indeed. Just a reminder to be nice to everyone. Don't yell at people or insinuate they are dumb. Stay nice or I'll give you a warning. :war:

OT: We're still in top 5 daily women on Spotify. That is CRAZY y'all :oscar:

I’m literally so proud of her :bradley: Gaga still killing it 

• paws up 1