Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
16 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

bbma performers were announced and they were all fads/irrelevant. I don't think she is going to perform there *sigh*

22C8D875-B3DD-473A-8AC7-0F83A4CB680F.thu

Post Malone is no fad :carly_bye: and isn’t Bad Bunny one of if not the biggest Latin artist of the year? 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

17 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Post Malone is no fad :carly_bye: and isn’t Bad Bunny one of if not the biggest Latin artist of the year? 

i am not gettign hopes up she performs but i saw alicia keys and that was it.

and i would love Gaga to collab with either one of those artists. Especially Bad Bunny. The streams and globaility.

• lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Hope the BBMAs flop. This is what they get for not nominating Gaga. She should perform somewhere else in the same day :crowned:

Pretty sure all the noms are based on charts so the only flop is our own.

flop_reaction_v3.png

• thanks 2

2 hours ago, Thrasher said:

Alicia Keys, Bad Bunny, Post Malone and Luke Combs will perform at the BBMAs on October 14

https://www.google.it/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/news/bbmas/9456679/2020-billboard-music-awards-performers-list

I don’t know if we can expect a Gaga appearance at this point, they might wait for next year ceremony in May when she’ll probably snatch some noms

So, zero A-lists?

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264

Y’all need some help if you don’t think Post Malone (aka one of the biggest stars on the planet over the last 5 years) is considered A list. Dude ain’t an amazing vocalist by any means but sure can create hits and is one of the best selling artists lately :carly_bye:

Y’all would do some serious nasty things for a collab with my boy Posty 

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
15 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

i am not gettign hopes up she performs but i saw alicia keys and that was it.

and i would love Gaga to collab with either one of those artists. Especially Bad Bunny. The streams and globaility.

Alicia outsold Katy with her new album, maybe she’s making a comeback :katy_pie:

(lol but I do agree on that, Alicia ain’t necessarily causing people to tune in)

Pop-a-911-ster 30,370
33 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Well ms Bad Bunny has the most streamed album of the year on Spotify (not only the most streamed latin album) 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

14 minutes ago, admin said:

Pretty sure all the noms are based on charts so the only flop is our own.

flop_reaction_v3.png

Not even close...

Both ASIB and Shallow lost last year when in chart numbers they had the win.

Also ASIB was in top 5 year end best selling albums, yet didn't make it to the noms this year (that industry plant khalid who wasn't even top 10 made it).

BB is run by MADonna stans and they keep sabotaging her.

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Well ms Bad Bunny has the most streamed album of the year on Spotify (not only the most streamed latin album) 

My point is made then :carly_bye: one of the biggest stars on the planet confirmed 

Popster This Way 703
12 minutes ago, entela said:

Not even close...

Also ASIB was in top 5 year end best selling albums, yet didn't make it to the noms this year (that industry plant khalid who wasn't even top 10 made it).

I said the same thing some days ago.. Thank you

Kindness Admin 7,530
10 minutes ago, entela said:

Not even close...

I don't think they had the win based on chart numbers. They don't cheat the winners for the BBMAs, it would be so easy to prove them wrong.

Popster for Sale 41,791
23 minutes ago, entela said:

Not even close...

BBMA eligibility period differs from Billboard tracking year, which also differs from the calendar year.

Edited by beng
  • paws up 2

BBMAs eligibility period for this ceremony was May 2019 - March 2020. That’s why Gaga didn’t get any noms. The awards were originally meant to happen on April 29 but were postponed. That’s not that deep :awkney:

She’ll get some nominations for sure for the next ceremony that should go back to April/May 2021.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

23 minutes ago, admin said:

I don't think they had the win based on chart numbers. They don't cheat the winners for the BBMAs, it would be so easy to prove them wrong.

Shallow was the most downloaded song last year yet it lost the biggest digital song award to maroon 5.

BBMA are a FRAUD 

Wake up!

• paws up 2

SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/22 - 39.966.413 (+612.339) / Tuesday

SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/23 - 40.573.280 (+606.867) / Wednesday

SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/24 - 41.160.936 (+587.656) / Thursday

SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/25 - 41.729.161 (+568.225) / Friday

SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/26 - 42.243.629 (+514.468) / Saturday

SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/27 - 42.678.765 (+435.136) / Sunday

SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/28 - 43.141.479 (+462.723) / Monday

SPOTIFY STREAMS 09/29 - 43.606.335 (+464.856) / Tuesday

C937azs.gif