Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 28,970
x3
Just now, Twitter said:

Unpopular opinion: that should have been a single.

I agree. Its the perfect song coming from ASIB era and it coukdnt do worse than Stupid Flop. It will be also acclaimed and the GP would have get chills when Gaga performed it live especially at the part *We could be lovers, even just tonight
We could be AANNYTTHINGGG you want*

Spoiler

Well Gaga would have never promoted but thats another story

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,970
x3
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I agree and mildly disagree. Stupid Love still remained a good lead single and is one of my favorites on Chromatica. It wasn’t a flop or bad single.

However, I do believe Enigma would’ve been a better lead single coming from the raw vocals of Shallow to Enigma. Would’ve been more powerful and GP successful than SL. 

Stupid Love is literally the worst lead single in human history but lets just focus on how good Enigma is :happydance:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 1

30 minutes ago, little legend said:

Stupid Love is literally the worst lead single in human history but lets just focus on how good Enigma is :happydance:

Me! still exists...

Anyway the best lead would have been Alice, great opener/soundwise represents the album better and with an amazing video were she could have played with the Alice lost/entering Chromatica concept.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,290
2 minutes ago, entela said:

Me! still exists...

Anyway the best lead would have been Alice, great opener/soundwise represents the album better and with an amazing video were she could have played with the Alice lost/entering Chromatica concept.

For once that you spilled

versace.thumb.png.3676fdf164d08c618d4c7b

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,970
x3

ROM sounds more radio and GP friendly and both Gaga and Ariana are singing it. I don't understand how it didnt reach at least 100m audience on there. Radios in US are really corrupted:nicki_scream:

Popster for Sale 57,290
31 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

It's on Power rotation now...objectively a weaker song than ROM (soundwise), yet it's getting PR treatment something ROM never got.

Scooter doing his thing with his client.

At least they're not that obvious with the payola here, ME! had the same airplay after one week that Positons has after a month :rip:

That's why ME! didn't freefall on its second week, but the week after it went downhill because no one was streaming or buying and radio was stagnant untill the terrible callouts killed it

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 724
28 minutes ago, little legend said:

ROM sounds more radio and GP friendly and both Gaga and Ariana are singing it. I don't understand how it didnt reach at least 100m audience on there. Radios in US are really corrupted:nicki_scream:

It had bad callouts score.. 

Maybe positions is doing better

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 57,290

Middays:

Shallow: 1,329,081,292 (+1,051,823)

ROM: 451,416,439 (+1,002,214)

ARUTW: 518,998,012 (+483,563)

Bad Romance: 476,740,762 (+403,430)

Sour Candy: 163,318,600 (+311,563)

Stupid Love: 207,022,311 (+273,991)

911: 61,610,435 (+219,577)

• paws up 13
  • thanks 1

1 hour ago, MissAsia said:

It had bad callouts score.. 

Maybe positions is doing better

Other songs have had bad callouts too yet continued to get spins and power rotation.

Also positions hasn't even debuted at callouts, yet here we are.

Call it what it is...radio payola!