Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 31,856
1 minute ago, beng said:

The way both the movie and the soundtrack will end up as classics, which will boost each other for decades to come :rip:

your useful avis :rip:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829

ASIB is such an amazing move for Gaga. Timeless production songs, showcasing her acting and vocals, and most importantly it's effectively a reoccurring promo spot, and we know she benefits from promo in particular. It's literally combating all her weaknesses and nurturing her strengths. 

The main thing with her is longevity and recurrents. which she has struggled with a lot throughout her career. So hats off to her team and her for the stroke of genius. When they want to push something and make it a success they sure as hell can. 

• paws up 7

3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

ASIB is such an amazing move for Gaga. Timeless production songs, showcasing her acting and vocals, and most importantly it's effectively a reoccurring promo spot, and we know she benefits from promo in particular. It's literally combating all her weaknesses and nurturing her strengths. 

The main thing with her is longevity and recurrents. which she has struggled with a lot throughout her career. So hats off to her team and her for the stroke of genius. When they want to push something and make it a success they sure as hell can. 

Thanks BRADLEY. For being the 1 person in the room. :ally:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,886
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

You mean thank you, Bradley, thank you, Warner?

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Why are you guys using my avi :classic_ninja:

I feel ridiculed, should I? 

drag them back sis

b2780x1450.thumb.jpg.3a7dd73c150f2108c21

1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Alejandro Remix ft Bad Bunny coming next friday December 4th 

spacer.png

I'd C word i fear

Popster for Sale 44,832
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

drag them back sis

b2780x1450.thumb.jpg.3a7dd73c150f2108c21

I'd C word i fear

I won't, since it's an actual picture of me we're not on equal footing here.

I know it's probably not mean-spirited but it makes me uncomfortable. Maybe I'll just change avi's.

• hugs 3