Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Moderator 6,288

*Kindly refrain from arguing/fighting in the thread. If there is an issue just make the reports and let the mods handle it. The "IGNORE" feature is also available. Posts will be deleted to avoid further conflict!*

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Meanwhile the French GP continues to say NON to Taylor, even Positions is #25 on its 4th week in France when Folklore was like #60 and was OUT of the top 200 after 11 weeks :rip:

Even TU,N is still charting after 90+ weeks despite Ariana not being a household name here 

be ready Wonderstruck is coming for your a** :katy_pie:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 722
15 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

Dua's Future Nostalgia, Ariana's Positions etc etc all look like bombs next to ASIB era.

Is she supposed to do ASIB numbers every album cycle to be called a success to you?

No.. But chromatica came after asib.. She had a lot of hype but the album was underwhelming not because of Gaga but Bloodpop isn t very good

• paws up 2

1 minute ago, MissAsia said:

No.. But chromatica came after asib.. She had a lot of hype but the album was underwhelming not because of Gaga but Bloodpop isn t very good

Hype will not wait for her forever

A Popster Is Born 12,825
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Imagine how long it would have spent at no.1 with promo omfg-

Or them pushing it on HHUK with a playlist cover and #1 position or discounting the song before ACR :awkney: literally the easiest stuff to do for a song that was a big hit in the UK. 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Interesting! I think this is Miley’s best work since Can’t Be Tamed. :shakes: There still some strained vocals but the album, concept, and aesthetic was executed well. Hope it does well in streams.

its great album, but i dont like rock music...and her voice is little too aggressive, so i have feeling that i need to be in good mode to listen majority of songs. I hope she can debut on #1 in US and UK.

• paws up 1

42 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Positions came after tun and its nowhere near the later commercially and pop culture-impact wise made zero noise.

So you consider it a flop too?

• paws up 5

Moderator 17,128

All of this mess because I said The Fame is Gagas worst album :katy_pie:

Spoiler

I don't hate it but something has to be last and for me it's just The Fame, mostly because I can't return to most songs on it.

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 hour ago, MissAsia said:

This tired and lame excuse that BloodPop isn’t an amazing producer is really so old. Chromatica is Gaga’s most acclaimed album yet.

Lady Gaga, 11 time Grammy winner, Oscar winner, musician, producer, lyricist picked Bloodpop out of the sea of producers. You would think someone with achievements like that would know what she was doing. And she did. They made an amazing album together, they bonded and became friends for life. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,346
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

All of this mess because I said The Fame is Gagas worst album :katy_pie:

Hide contents

I don't hate it but something has to be last and for me it's just The Fame, mostly because I can't return to most songs on it.

Yeah maybe I shouldn’t have shared the BB article

ray liotta laughing GIF

ARTPOPster 1,331

@DonnieDarko All things aside, what's up with you posting #SourCandy and #Alice on Twitter?? Do you really have any idea or just guess work, Twitter f words were eating your words though. 

:snake:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

ray liotta laughing GIF

no you can of course. 

But saying "Imagine thinking The Fame is better than Chromatica/AP/BTW...etc" with a laugh gif is quite funny. Cause million of people agree with this lmao and it's the most successful Gaga albums ever lol. 

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, TINDER said:

@DonnieDarko All things aside, what's up with you posting #SourCandy and #Alice on Twitter?? Do you really have any idea or just guess work, Twitter f words were eating your words though. 

:snake:

Twitter f words are definitely eating my words which is funny, however, there are hints here and there that she’s coming.

• shook 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
7 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

ray liotta laughing GIF

Well, you were right saying imagine thinking The Fame is better than Chromatica. It’s clearly obviously not better in any way shape or form. It’s just more successful commercially. That’s it.