Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

18 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Shallow just reclaimed No.1 on Gaga's Spotify Page :rat:

this is so sad :classic_sad:

I just hope we'll get to see another Chromatica track as the #1 track someday in the future

Edited by PerfectGUY

Pop-a-911-ster 31,890
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7557942/lady-gaga-albums-ranked-joanne-fame-monster?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0q4JvoUcZXt1eqKyuFFlWC909VoSCV0YjamZptjmsVS_cqDN4NSUTG3TY

imagine thinking The Fame is better than Chromatica, ASIB or Born This Way

spit take GIF

BILLBOARD RANKING
8. C2C

7. Joanne

6. ARTPOP

5. Born This Way

4. ASIB

3. Chromatica

2. The Fame

1. The Fame Monster

The Fame is better than Born This Way, ARTPOP and Chromatica in my opinion so I’m not surprised.

• thanks 1
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,890
Just now, corvus albus said:

The Fame is Gagas worst studio album

In the stans world and if you live on ATRL/Twitter sure.

The Fame is literally her best selling album in her career and one of most successful albums of the century.

Plus, The Fame’s recurrent streams are better than any Gaga studio album sans ASIB and Chromatica. Its recurrent streams are impressive for an album released 12 years ago.

For the GP and a lot of her fans (including myself) The Fame is one of her best albums in her career.

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Moderator 17,129
4 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The Fame is literally her best selling album in her career and one of most successful albums of the century.

Plus, The Fame’s recurrent streams are better than any Gaga studio album sans ASIB and Chromatica. Its recurrent streams are impressive for an album released 12 years ago.

For the GP and a lot of her fans (including myself) The Fame is one of her best albums in her career.

Success doesn't determine quality. Or is Shape Of You suddenly the best song ever made because it is the most successful song ever?

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,409
31 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Success doesn’t equate to quality lol......some of the best constructed albums of all time weren’t one of the best selling albums in the year that they were released.

:katy_pie:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,409
29 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Success doesn't determine quality. Or is Shape Of You suddenly the best song ever made because it is the most successful song ever?

SHAPE OF YOU BEST SONG OF ALL TIME CONFIRMED

spit take GIF

• lol 2

Moderator 17,129
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

How? Lol the one that sold 15m WW. Artpop gets that title... The stupid lyrics and random dj production stolen from others :rip:

31 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3

Shape of You is not the biggest song ever ,its not even close

Also i cant understand how can someone says that The Fame is her worst albun and then stan someone who's career is based on The Fame songs style :pirate:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,890
46 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

18 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Success doesn’t equate to quality lol......some of the best constructed albums of all time weren’t one of the best selling albums in the year that they were released.

:katy_pie:

Right and I agree

For example I prefer Joanne over BTW

You think The Fame is Gaga's worst album. Fine. Everyone has his own opinion. But you just have to admit that a lot of people prefer The Fame over her others studio albums. Only her stans think that The Fame is dated...etc when in reality its recurrent streams are better than any of her albums sans ASIB & Chromatica. Plus its chartrun in the world is just insane. It's a classic.

Shape Of You is liked by a lot of people and many people think that it's a great song yes due to its insane chart run. I don't like the song and we trash a lot this song in this fanbase but it appears that the GP love this song. Nothing wrong. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Ava literally lives rent free inside your mind 

maker studios eating GIF by The Platform

I consider The Fame a great album so Ava following these steps is a good thing too. It's also nice that Gaga is so legendary and is inspiring young artists.

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,890

Belgium (Wallonia)

157 (RE) A Star Is Born (111 weeks)

165 (+6) The Fame (100 weeks)

177 (+11) Chromatica (26 weeks)

The Fame :rip: an album released 12 years ago above Chromatica :rip:  

a legendary album. Glad the GP agree with me :shakes:

Edited by Miaou
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

The Fame and ASIB? 

Not Tankmatica for sure :billie: 

For me Joanne is Gaga's worst album, but that doesn’t mean it's a bad album. It Just means that I like this one the least out of her other Albums. 

• paws up 1