Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,862

Gaga VS Dua European YT Performance from the past 12months (source: YT Insights)

*in Million Streams

Lady Gaga

Dua Lipa

British Isles 140.1 141
Nordics 39.15 27.25
West Europe 512.77 425.7
East Europe 247.98 213.7
The Balkans 88.84 97.57
Total 1028.84

:crowned:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 16,862
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

ROM #45(+1) on WW Spotify with 1,435,848 (+90k)

The sis hanging on to dear life 

at least the song is showing sign of healthy longevity on streaming.. maybe not as BIG as Shallow or the other smashes but the song really did what it did :bradley:

can't wait for its December/January Yearend Boosts that will hopefully keep it above Shallow for several more months :shakes:

5 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

If Sh*llow pulls 1M/day on the long run, why wouldn't good sis ROM?

Because Shallow has forever lasting promo with the movie, meanwhile ROM barely got a promo campaign. Also Shallow was already one of the biggest songs of all time by now meanwhile ROM isn't even one of gagas biggest songs :pillow: 

• paws up 1

7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I'm glad SL, a solo song that divided the fanbase initially, is still the 2nd most streamed song on Chromatica with 188M, leading over SC by 50M :rat:

It will end like TC in the long run with 300m+ streams. Not bad for a leaked lead single that was refereed to as born this way reject. :rat:

SC will pass her though when it becomes the 3rd real single and becoming her 3rd most streamed track ever with 500m+ streams :rat:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 2

6 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I'm glad SL, a solo song that divided the fanbase initially, is still the 2nd most streamed song on Chromatica with 188M, leading over SC by 50M :rat:

I think Sour Candy will over take this on day, especially with BP era and then the knock on effect from any Chromatica promo (even if its not performed). I believe SL originally spent 9 weeks charting on Spotify Global, but Sour Candy with less push and crappy TTH run spent 11 weeks possibly 12 if BP album give it a catalogue boost 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,532
6 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think Sour Candy will over take this on day, especially with BP era and then the knock on effect from any Chromatica promo (even if its not performed). I believe SL originally spent 9 weeks charting on Spotify Global, but Sour Candy with less push and crappy TTH run spent 11 weeks possibly 12 if BP album give it a catalogue boost 

Yeah with SC being on BP’s top 5 on Spotify it’ll get some exposure beginning this Friday, hope it can re-enter the top 200 of Spotify like it did with Ice Cream’s release 

The fact that ROM will get a boost as well when Ari releases something hihi