Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 44,644
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Wondering if true, what’s the next MV. I’m hoping for Sour Candy but it’ll probably be Babylon.

shhh I hope it’s replay 

I feel like Babylon makes a lot of sense as the closer to the era.

Best case scenario she releases other MV's because then we'll be looking forward to at least another one (Babylon). If she releases Babylon it might be the end of the era tbh. It wouldn't be a bad idea to put us out of our misery at this point but I wish she would somehow release for SC/ any other song and promote them as a single before ending the era with Babylon.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,180
40 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

How is ARUTW doing with middays compared to other main pop streaming girls signature hits ?

Rihanna’s biggest songs currently are Umbrella and Desperado (viral on TikTok) and they’re doing ~450k daily, Taylor’s Shake If Off, Blank Space and Love Story do in the 300-400k region, Katy’s biggest hits do about 200-300k 

So it’s great that non-single ARUTW is doing on par/more than those signature hits :ally:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
11 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

How is ARUTW doing with middays compared to other main pop streaming girls signature hits ?

as a pretty acoustic-y song, it has great replay value. It's also just one of her best songs so I would expect it to do well.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,644
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Rihanna’s biggest songs currently are Umbrella and Desperado (vital on TikTok) and they’re doing ~450k daily, Taylor’s Shake If Off, Blank Space and Love Story do in the 300-400k region, Katy’s biggest hits do about 200-300k 

So it’s great that non-single ARUTW is doing on par/more than those signature hits :ally:

BR/PF/MR are also doing really great then, no?

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,180
4 minutes ago, zcasx said:

BR/PF/MR are also doing really great then, no?

Yes they’re doing great since they do in the 300-400k daily for BR, PF and JD

MR does 200-250k which is not bad either, about the same as “fellow” 2016 streaming smash Work by Rihanna 

• yaas, gaga 2

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Definitely not, shes very uptight (is that the right word? I’m not sure it’s kind of rude) about what she releases when really she’s just dwelling on everything for too long when in reality it’s perfect 

I got what you meant and I agree

I just tried to make a joke haha

• lol 1

2 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

From someone on PopJustice who they seem to believe:

I’ve been told there is a new video coming in 2 weeks so there’s that.

Even Stevie Wonder can see it at this point that her plan was/is release a new video every 3 months.

• lol 4