Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 44,651
26 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Let's all take a moment to be grateful for the fact that Tones And I turned out to be just a 1 hit wonder. 

pray GIF

Dance Monkey has no business being that big of a hit when it's one of the most annoying pop songs in all history. 

They followed Dance M*nk** with Y**'re so F*cking C**l

a song about dissing everyone and no one at the same time

what where they even thinking?

Edited by zcasx

Popster for Sale 57,181
17 minutes ago, Andreu said:
  Hide contents

I agree FN has nothing do with 1989, but speaking about cheaper versions, you could argue 1989 was the cheaper version of Teenage Dream :shakes:

@Fame Romance Billie literally had the biggest selling album last year sis

Exactly that’s why I said a combination of critical acclaim and commercial success 

ARTPOPster 1,331
44 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Yes i broke up with him

Do i look like an ugly rat to you

No but you should remix your "Where's Chromatica" song as "Where's Chromatica the Era" and send to miss gaga. Maybe she'll respond. 

Popster for Sale 44,651
8 minutes ago, TINDER said:

No but you should remix your "Where's Chromatica" song as "Where's Chromatica the Era" and send to miss gaga. Maybe she'll respond. 

Interscope you're a bunch of whores

We're gonna leak the album if you give us no choice

beyonce jamming GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

if they actually excepted a AOTY nom when they did absolute nothing to try to make that happen :rip:

And Coldplay did? That argument doesn’t even make sense :rip: you do realize that The Weeknd who worked harder and did more promotion than anyone didn’t get a single nomination right while Beyoncé sat in her house and releases two songs and got the most noms?

”promotion” doesn’t have anything to do with the GRAMMY awards, it’s all a bogus nomination process LOL.

people seriously need to do some research before trying to find a narrative that fits their point of view :rip:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261

1) 1989 beat To Pimp a Butterfly

2) 25 beat Lemonade

3) My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy wasn’t even nominated

4) Macklemore won best Rap album over Kendrick Lamar

5) Beck beat out BEYONCE

....like it’s a racist organization that’s so out of tune with what people actually enjoy and listen to....why do y’all even care that much :rip:

• paws up 7
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

considering gaga took the entire summer off and most of the fall Idk if they should've expected anything more than what they got 

Did Coldplay, Jacob Collier or Black Pumas do something this summer?

spit take GIF
guys it’s not about promotion and what artist promoted themselves the most, it’s a farce LOL, they just nominate who they want. Not who actually releases music people enjoy LOL. Let’s not act like these acts got the nominations because Coldplay worked so much harder than Gaga this year, that’s a joke and a half 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

Taylor Swift will surpass Rihanna in 4/5 days about the most streamed female artists ever on Spotify. 

1. Ariana Grande - 21.039M

2. Rihanna - 14.726M

3. Taylor Swift - 14.700M

4. Billie Eilish - 14.007M

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 4
  • shook 1

I could be the only one but honestly I don't care for Gaga to get tons of nominations if she was supposed to lose them all. 

Taylor is probably going to win BPVA only and Dua risks to go home empty-handed, so... I'm fine with Gaga only having noms in 2 categories where she's at least competitive. 

• paws up 4

2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Taylor Swift will surpass Rihanna in 4/5 days about the most streamed female artists ever on Spotify. 

1. Ariana Grande - 21.039M

2. Rihanna - 14.726M

3. Taylor Swift - 14.700M

4. Billie Eilish - 14.007M

Billie coming for Rihanna with an album and an EP only? :rip:

Imagine TF + TFM being released in the streaming era

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Billie coming for Rihanna with an album and an EP only? :rip:

Imagine TF + TFM being released in the streaming era

yeah Billie's next album will destroy everything :rip: She'll easily surpass Taylor and Rihanna :rip:

I can't imagine the slayage if TF+TFM were released in the streaming era indeed :rip:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,641
17 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Did Coldplay, Jacob Collier or Black Pumas do something this summer?

spit take GIF
guys it’s not about promotion and what artist promoted themselves the most, it’s a farce LOL, they just nominate who they want. Not who actually releases music people enjoy LOL. Let’s not act like these acts got the nominations because Coldplay worked so much harder than Gaga this year, that’s a joke and a half 

There is no logical thought process with this fanbase. They blindly use this no promo narrative for everything. It makes no sense, there are so many artists that don’t do promo.🤦‍♀️

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

Highest gainers in followers on spotify (female artists only) *weekly gains*

1. Billie Eilish : +329.217 followers 

2. Ariana Grande : +315.728 followers

3. BlackPink : +208.932 followers

4. Taylor Swift : +163.624 followers 

5. Dua Lipa : +158.717 followers

6. Lady Gaga : +111.873 followers

7. Adele : +106.426 followers

8. Selena Gomez : +100.843 followers

9. Rihanna : +88.553 followers

10. Camilla Cabello : +85.055 followers 

Billie :rip: 

Adele with no song/album since 2015 :rip: Nobody is ready for her insane comeback :rip:

• paws up 2