Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 41,791
5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Taylor just put the live versions of all Folklore songs from her documentary on Spotify, if it counts for the album it's over for the other girls :horse_race:

She's getting that deluxe version re-release ready for after she wins AOTY. A businesswoman indeed.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,367

Rosalia liked Bad Bunny's tweet teasing his album :shakes:

The collab is coming i fear :shakes:

And we all know this collab will be the collapse of the millenium :gaga-scream:

Edited by Andreu

Popster for Sale 57,181
26 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I was expecting a bigger boost ngl

Or is it not a full day boost or sumthng?

25 minutes ago, beng said:

It's just a boost from one country though

Yeah plus it it had re-entered the top 200 in Brazil out of hype alone the previous day, it aired at ~2AM London Time (which is the reference for Spotify) so it got a full day for this update

Popster for Sale 44,658
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I don't want to hype this up too much but...... :katy_pie:

Paper Magazine were referring to the Grammies. Apparently some dumbass gay intern thought Sour Candy stood at chance at some of them and decided to mislead the monsters. 

For the rest part... Gaga won't even perform at her home... or at the American or European award shows so I doubt she would. Blackpink would have to beg her.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,367
1 minute ago, ARTPOP said:

Currently fighting with my boyfriend because he said FN is better than Chromatica. F*ck him

I'm surprised it took you this long to realise you can't trust an Arca stan :shakes:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,658

Folklore was such a move in the right direction. Lover was alright but it showed little progression as an artist. Really excited for what's next from Taylor. 

I'd like to believe Chromatica was to Gaga's discography what Lover was to Taylor's. A cohesive album returning to the sound that made them successful but with little artistic progression. Next comes our Folklore :shakes:

• paws up 3
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,967
12 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I don't want to hype this up too much but...... :katy_pie:

I see we're back to being delulu

but it's interesting that Gaga is the only western artist they follow. But it's at the bottom of their following list so it must have been there for years

• paws up 1