Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

6 minutes ago, beng said:

In comparison, Gaga would have had an 8-year drought if not for Cheek to Cheek. It's only 4 years for Taylor.

Of course you would bring up GODGA only to make zero points. 

Let me say from now on, let's imagine Taylor hasn't won AOTY twice so she has zero General Field wins...

FriendlyPoliticalCuckoo-size_restricted.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,858
3 minutes ago, entela said:

Of course you would bring up GODGA only to make zero points. 

Let me say from now on, let's imagine Taylor hasn't won AOTY twice so she has zero General Field wins...

I don’t need to run a list of artists to prove my point. You can look at Bey too. Do you even know how many artists have won AOTY more than once? Hint: the list is very short. 

17 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

The fact that last year we were saying "it's ok if ASIB isn't nominated in AOTY bc LG6 will obviously be" :rip:

Not a single soul said that.

If anything people said if Grammys sabotaged ASIB with their AOTY snub, LG6 will have zero chances.

4 minutes ago, beng said:

I don’t need to run a list of artists to prove my point. You can look at Bey too. Do you even know how many artists have won AOTY more than once? Hint: the list is very short. 

Ma'am your comparision with a lot of "would" and "could" and "if" made zero sense.

Girl has no good track if she hasn't been able to win a single Grammy since the 1989 days.

End of the story!

Popstanne 7,716

I'm mostly happy with Chromatica's nominations - I don't think any more nominations than 2-3 would've been realistic. A SOTY or ROTY nomination for ROM would've been nice but it's not a huge snub.

Abel got snubbed badly though :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1