Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
27 minutes ago, Doncho said:

VMAs not having Best Video with a Message the year of TIHTY teas

They did because TIHTY and Formation came out on the same edition and they didnt want to have to chose between fight against rape culture and BLM to avoid the lashings :rip:

• lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
7 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

When does this ever stop us from discussing anything here even when there's an existing thread elsewhere.

Chill

Please go take all grammy discussions in this thread: 

https://www.popa911.com/forums/topic/35-grammys-2021-nominations-in-2-hours-9-pt12-et/page/8/?tab=comments#comment-37801

ARTPOPster 1,331

Pls God more than 1 nom. 6 nominations for Lady Gaga and Chromatica I'm putting this out into universe. 

"I hear the sound of abundance of nominations,

I hear the sound of grammys,

I hear the sound of abundance of nominations, 

I hear the sound of grammys.

Nominations are being dispatched from chromatica right now, Chromatica right now."

:snake:

For reference:-

Edited by TINDER
  • hugs 1
  • lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
3 minutes ago, TINDER said:

Pls God more than 1 nom. 6 nominations for Lady Gaga and Chromatica I'm putting this out into universe. 

Nominations are being dispatched from chromatica right now, Chromatica right now."

0:40 onward HAS ME CACKLING

spit take GIF
VICTORY VICTORY VICTORY, hopefully Chromatica angels are being dispatched right now 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,821
5 minutes ago, TINDER said:

I really hope amanda, raka, sata, maka, fata, lata and pata help us get those nominations

Carol Burnett Please GIF by Golden Globes

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,852

1 hour ladies 

See you on the other side when Gaga will be the most nominated female artist 

I may share a cat's sextape I did if she has 6+ nominations 

spacer.png

• lol 2

Kindness Admin 7,540
1 hour ago, little legend said:

so i got a warning point for this and then  you will ban me cause i wrote it on public that i took a warning point

ok ban me @admin  

i am leaving this site, unfortunattely its becoming the new Gagadaily

I'm going to unhide this because I just want to talk about it. Having an issue with moderation is ok, obviously that is going to happen. It would be best not to bring that into the regular forums.

We have a support tag in the Popa911 forum, but perhaps we need something more clear. You can always message me or a mod (or both).

This initial post was reported by a few people:

why she released the album in the first place? 

i dont find a reason to release it , if you dont want to promote it and forget about it the day the album was released

and dont tell me its cause of corona virus and BLM

she released Stupid Love before all these and she didnt do anythin, except from releasing a cheap and tasteless music video

i hope she gets 0 noms and learn her lesson

What's wrong with it? It's an opinion, for sure. It's also quite aggressive. It drags the Stupid Love video, which is ok, but going a bit far by attacking Gaga and calling it cheap and tasteless. The tone here is not funny, kind or productive. This easily stirs up peoples emotions and can start a war which turns personal - this is classic flaimbait. It's not the intent of the post, but the post is so negative and unkind it leads to this behavior.

As we can see by the following conversation, it had the effect of causing a lot of personal attacks and drama. It is rightfully awarded warning points.

You can state you dislike the promo this era (I mean, we all know) and that you dislike a video. But you don't have to be mean about it, and this is, to me, mean. We don't want to be ATRL, we don't want to be twitter. We want to have constructive discussions that don't attack. People can refer to things as flops, talk about things they dislike and spread memes. The line between being unkind or attacking is fuzzy, and we're all working on it together (mod team, myself and all of us popsters), so it's going to take some time.

If ever anyone is unsure or confused by what is appropriate or not, please do reach out and I'm very happy to discuss. 

This forum is still very new and we are all dedicated and working on it making it better. It's a group effort.

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,886
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

1 hour ladies 

See you on the other side when Gaga will be the most nominated female artist 

I may share a cat's sextape I did if she has 6+ nominations 

spacer.png

scared crazy eyes GIF by BBC

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

I’ll take this time to say thank you @admin for creating this site as another safe space for Gaga fans to visit and discuss with one another. Really enjoying the site and I think I speak for the majority of us here in that regard :kiss: 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,540
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’ll take this time to say thank you @admin for creating this site as another safe space for Gaga fans to visit and discuss with one another. Really enjoying the site and I think I speak for that majority of us here :kiss: 

I'd also like to do one more off-topic post to thank the team here who has been wonderful. In particular the mods who are trying to figure all of these bits out with me. @Bakugo / @Twitter / @Dirkje / @SLAG

The team's work on the forum is going to create a more enriched place for all of us, and it's also going to allow a lot more features to come to the site - which also means new users. Cheers!

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,540
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Are you hungry ? 

spacer.png

OMG the cat's reaction in 90 minutes after Gaga get's her fifth and final nom for ARUTW sneaking in for ANOTHER year of noms.

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1