Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, MissAsia said:

If she doesn t want to be a popstar, I fine with it but they shouldn t lie to us with big announcements and then nothing

She hasn't made any promises or announcements though. She hasn't broken a single promise this era.

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 44,818
1 minute ago, MissAsia said:

If she doesn t want to be a popstar, I fine with it but they shouldn t lie to us with big announcements and then nothing

Maybe it's not that simple. Like she wants it but doesn't always have the strength to do it, ya know? It's all speculation. I don't exactly know the big announcements you're referring to though.

Popster for Sale 44,818
Just now, corvus albus said:

She hasn't made any promises or announcements though. She hasn't broken a single promise this era.

Just 1 - the album listening live she was supposedly gonna reschedule. It's one of those weird things where it feels like she really just didn't want to do it. Maybe reading messages from fans (which can be rude) might trigger her and she was only doing it initially because the label forced her and she took the oppportunity to not do it anymore.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
4 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

When did Gaga make promises to perform at the AMAs/EMAs?

now that I think about it, when did Gaga promise anything to us? Oh right...never 

spit take GIF

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, zcasx said:

Just 1 - the album listening live she was supposedly gonna reschedule. It's one of those weird things where it feels like she really just didn't want to do it. Maybe reading messages from fans (which can be rude) might trigger her and she was only doing it initially because the label forced her and she took the oppportunity to not do it anymore.

You saw her reaction to when someone screamed Sing stupid love at the televised Enigma performance... I mean that says it all. She has PTSD, trauma responses from the fame and everything else she has been through i.e. abuse. 

• paws up 3

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

She seemed to have a great time in that Zoom meeting. She loves her fans, that much is clear.

Screenshot-2020-06-25-at-12.38.09.png

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

24 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Please keep it civil in here or we will have to lock the thread again. 

No, Omg No!

At least wait till we get the Grammy noms...

I have bookmarked some members that I wanna quote

Gretchen Laugh GIF - Gretchen Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

• sad 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, entela said:

No, Omg No!

At least wait till we get the Grammy noms...

I have bookmarked some members that I wanna quote

Lets all behave Little Medonsters!! 

• lol 1

2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Gaga securing Best Dance artist and Best Dance Album at next year s Billboard Music Awards, we love to see it :shakes:

Can't wait for Billboard to "suddenly" change the rules, to sabotage her.

Those 40-50 year old Madonna & Britney fans turned Billboard editors hate her so much.

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,859
4 minutes ago, entela said:

Can't wait for Billboard to "suddenly" change the rules, to sabotage her.

Those 40-50 year old Madonna & Britney fans turned Billboard editors hate her so much.

I fear that they ll remove the Dance categories since they are pretty irrelevant :ohyes:

VMAs not having Best Video with a Message the year of TIHTY teas

• yaas, gaga 1