Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,830

I cant believe some of you STILL believe "insiders" when it comes to Grammy nominations lmao. Unless they leak it by accident on their site, there is no way to know the nominees yet.

Hoping for 3 noms, but I have a good feeling we might get 4!

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
29 minutes ago, little legend said:

why she released the album in the first place? 

i dont find a reason to release it , if you dont want to promote it and forget about it the day the album was released

and dont tell me its cause of corona virus and BLM

she released Stupid Love before all these and she didnt do anythin, except from releasing a cheap and tasteless music video

i hope she gets 0 noms and learn her lesson

Honey take your meltdown somewhere else. No one cares about people continuing to b*ch about the album cycle/lack of promo. Y’all have been doing that literally half a year now.

This is a charts thread not a “spew your opinion about the album cycle every Monday when the BB 200 drops thread” 

spit take GIF

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

ARTPOPster 1,641
30 minutes ago, little legend said:

why she released the album in the first place? 

i dont find a reason to release it , if you dont want to promote it and forget about it the day the album was released

and dont tell me its cause of corona virus and BLM

she released Stupid Love before all these and she didnt do anythin, except from releasing a cheap and tasteless music video

i hope she gets 0 noms and learn her lesson

What a rediculous comment.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Honey take your meltdown somewhere else. No one cares about people continuing to b*ch about the album cycle/lack of promo. Y’all have been doing that literally half a year now.

This is a charts thread not a “spew your opinion about the album cycle every Monday when the BB 200 drops thread” 

spit take GIF

1 minute ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

What a rediculous comment.

shut up both

i think Chromatica is a great album and deserves better and i am pressed for this, if you dont like my opinion ignore it or just ignore me in general there is option for this 

Moderator 17,119
1 minute ago, little legend said:

shut up both

i think Chromatica is a great album and deserves better and i am pressed for this, if you dont like my opinion ignore it or just ignore me in general there is option for this 

Please calm down, take a break for a few hours and just collect yourself.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,678
1 minute ago, little legend said:

shut up both

I understand your frustration and I make jokes about Gaga not promoting and all that too but imagine if Gaga has been going through a depression crisis and struggling not to kill herself f.i. it makes no sense to hold her accountable if that's the case. Since we don't know what's going on might as well not be rude. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

shut up both

We all think this. We all want Chromatica to have more promo, but don’t degrade Gaga for putting her album on hold to raise money for a global pandemic and to bring awareness to the cruelty of black people in the US.

You look incredibly selfish and your whole comment was asinine. Don’t get mad when you get called out for your BS.

Its f-ing pop music, not the next coming of Christ. Move on and get some social awareness.

IM NOT GONNA APOLOGIZE FOR CALLING OUT SELFISH ASININE COMMENTS LIKE THAT

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
Just now, corvus albus said:

Please calm down, take a break for a few hours and just collect yourself.

for the first time i will agree with you, thank you btw

2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Some of y’all have very little social awareness and it shows. Not everything is about the album sales of your favorite pop star. Truly embarrassing.

spit take GIF

since i made my decision that i dont want to be here anymore and i dont care for me to be banned

take this idiot

you complaining about me being toxic but you are actually start attacking me personal and being more toxic than everyone else, so shup . You are the embarrassing here 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
Just now, little legend said:

for the first time i will agree with you, thank you btw

since i made my decision that i dont want to be here anymore and i dont care for me to be banned

take this idiot

you complaining about me being toxic but you are actually start attacking me personal and being more toxic than everyone else, so shup . You are the embarrassing here 

Yeah okay, go complain about Gaga caring about the pandemic and BLM some more :ohyes:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah okay, go complain about Gaga caring about the pandemic and BLM some more :ohyes:

didnt complained about that but i m not surprised you didnt realised it

Popster for Sale 44,678
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

tbh although I don't agree with the way they said things I feel like they weren't complaining about that specific issue. I think it's pretty consensual that that's more important, however that can't be the sole reason for Gaga not promoting, because there were a lot of opportunities to do so (recently the EMA's, AMA's, she performed more non-chromatica tracks this year than chromatica ones). There must something going on related to her mental health and being a popstar so we shouldn't be mean anyways obviously.

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 706
29 minutes ago, zcasx said:

The year is 2034, Gaga hasn't released or performed a song in 14 years. You get a notification from your phone saying that she posted something. Since multiple insiders have been whispering about Gaga your little shimmer of hope can't help but to start shining once you see that notification. You open it just to see this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9F-1wjhvQ/

You are not far from reality

• lol 2

Popster This Way 706
4 minutes ago, zcasx said:

tbh although I don't agree with the way they said things I feel like they weren't complaining about that specific issue. I think it's pretty consensual that that's more important, however that can't be the sole reason for Gaga not promoting, because there were a lot of opportunities to do so (recently the EMA's, AMA's, she performed more non-chromatica tracks this year than chromatica ones). There must something going on related to her mental health and being a popstar so we shouldn't be mean anyways obviously.

If she doesn t want to be a popstar, I fine with it but they shouldn t lie to us with big announcements and then nothing