Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster This Way 711
4 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

tbh, I still think Gaga suffered from mental illness or physical pain back during June- early Aug.

That's why she's been so silent all the while.

Remember when one alleged insider speculate this is exactly what's been going on. Then suddenly the whole world woke up to deny it and clarify that Gaga was fine. 

I still think they are trying to hide the fact that something happened bts. Even maybe now lol and Gaga's in the midst of healing. 

Okay the end of my delusion. Bye

Maybe she had coronavirus

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Suga Baby slaps, love the Gameboy Advance vibes in the instrumental.

The voice girl sample in that song gives me a very strong reaction but i still havent decide if i love it or i find it annoying nnnnn

• paws up 2

54 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Wow this gorgeous performance. The rain makes it so much more beautiful and Joanne is such a good song.

Them calling it a commercial hit though :ohyes:

Does this confirm that JWT has been filmed? Why wasn't it released? Does Gaga have a kink for cancelling stuff?

She is so beautiful

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,204

Gaga said on the 911 video Behind the Scenes that when she wrote that song she was in a bad place mentally but that she feels good now, maybe she was just resting during the summer and preparing for the VMA performance/911 video idk 

Popster for Sale 44,686
Just now, FRANZGA said:

Will CHROMATICA even surpass ARTPOP with all this "who dat?" treatment

:gaga-scream:

I don't remember Chromatica tweet incoming. 

Chromatica and ARTPOP fighting to be the worst handled and most forgotten era:

youtube fighting GIF

Popster for Sale 44,686

I posted on the Grammy thread that although Gaga probably won't be nominated for more than 2/3 G. there is the possibility that Gaga has the advantage over Dua because of Chromatica being a very personal album about Gaga's struggles with mental health, which is a very important message and not that common in a dance-pop album (which makes it interesting + more innovative).

Future Nostalgia is a bit cliché and doesn't really bring anything new to the table thematically, just partying and vague "love" songs and boys will be boys which sounds like a tumblr post from 5 years ago.

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,119
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Inb4 Gaga is waiting for the Grammy nominations to decide if it's worth it to release another MV for Chromatica or not. A bling not the music tea. :shakes:

That's our current prediction. If the Grammys love Chromatica we will have a new era. Kind of like with movies during Oscar time. Their box office run might've ended already in June, but they come back with a gigantic new campaign if they see a chance of winning anything.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,686
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That's our current prediction. If the Grammys love Chromatica we will have a new era. Kind of like with movies during Oscar time. Their box office run might've ended already in June, but they come back with a gigantic new campaign if they see a chance of winning anything.

Well now I suddenly care deeply about the Grammys. :shakes:

So sad that they would invest in the era because of the Grammys and not because of the overwhelmingly positive fan-reception. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
22 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I posted on the Grammy thread that although Gaga probably won't be nominated for more than 2/3 G. there is the possibility that Gaga has the advantage over Dua because of Chromatica being a very personal album about Gaga's struggles with mental health, which is a very important message and not that common in a dance-pop album (which makes it interesting + more innovative).

Future Nostalgia is a bit cliché and doesn't really bring anything new to the table thematically, just partying and vague "love" songs and boys will be boys which sounds like a tumblr post from 5 years ago.

Tbh that’s one of the things I loved about Gaga when I became a stan, the themes of her songs are so diverse and she always creates beautiful and different things, like most of her hits don’t talk only about love and she takes inspiration from a lot of different topics 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,331

Let's start our hourly manifesting ritual monster's,  4 hours to go:

Light your Alejandro candles, Wear your Chromatica jockstrap, get your 'L' signed CD and manifest:

Chromatica: AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Engineered album (Non-Classical) nominated

Rain On Me: ROTY, Best Pop Duo, Best Music video nominated 

Alice: Best Dance Recording nominated

Chromatica II: Best instrumental Composition/arrangement. 

PRAY WITH ME!

Prayer Circle everyone 

🕯      🕯
           🕯                         🕯
                  Chromatica  
        🕯       GRAMMY       🕯
                 NOMINATION
           🕯                          🕯
                    🕯      🕯 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 4

8 minutes ago, TINDER said:

Light your Alejandro candles, Wear your Chromatica jockstrap, get your 'L' signed CD and manifest:

Chromatica: AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album, Best Engineered album (Non-Classical) nominated

PRAY WITH ME!

Prayer Circle everyone 

🕯      🕯
                  Chromatica  
        🕯       GRAMMY       🕯
                 NOMINATION
                    🕯      🕯 

tenor.gif

• lol 1

Moderator 17,119
11 minutes ago, TINDER said:

PRAY WITH ME!

Prayer Circle everyone 

🕯      🕯
                  Chromatica  
        🕯       GRAMMY       🕯
                 NOMINATION
                    🕯      🕯 

DREAM ! :crowned: