Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Ready for 0 grammy nomns for Gaga tomorrow :gaga-scream:

Reveal hidden contents

not that it won't matter if she gets nomminated though, she will just ignore them like every award show this year sans VMAs :fall:

Their strong campaign for album will surely help a lot for nominations

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,323

Do you guys think Gaga only releases/promotes 2 singles each album cycle because that's the amount of singles she's contractually obliged to promote? Ever since Artpop she has done this for every album cycle (AP, G.U.Y. ; PI, MR; SL, ROM) 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,434
15 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Ready for 0 grammy nomns for Gaga tomorrow :gaga-scream:

Reveal hidden contents

not that it won't matter if she gets nomminated though, she will just ignore them like every award show this year sans VMAs :fall:

Quoting our beloved member : love seeing GODGA giving her fans what they deserve :ohyes:

Love seeing Academy giving GLOBALGA what she deserves :oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
15 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Others might not see this as a joke and report it. I was hoping by giving a note, to solve it this way. 

Its their fault that they havent sense of humour, i hope censorship wont exit here and Popa911 won't become the next Gagadaily

:katy_pie:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,056
5 minutes ago, little legend said:

Its their fault that they havent sense of humour, i hope censorship wont exit here and Popa911 won't become the next Gagadaily

:katy_pie:

That wasn't humor though. You can't insult artists and users and when people complain call it humor. That's not how the real world works. Guidelines exist for a reason and when you overstep the guidelines it's not censorship to punish you.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
Just now, corvus albus said:

That wasn't humor though. You can't insult artists and users and when people complain call it humor. That's not how the real world works. Guidelines exist for a reason and when you overstep the guidelines it's not censorship to punish you.

I agree that we can't insult other artist and there is a close line between joke and insult. But that user is a Lady Gaga fan and shaded Gaga, it was obviously a joke. Furthermore there is close line between follow the quidelines and censorship(and start giving warning points to everyone that you dont agree with) and since we are all exiles here from Gagadaily and the events are so recent , mods should be extra careful

Dont have a problem with them, they are amazing until now:gaga-thanks: Just say that we should all be more careful,mods included

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
9 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Lady Gaga has 18.7M (+100.000) subscribers now!

I hope she reaches at least 19m before the end of the year. I thought that Chromatica will help her reach 20m with ease but:bradley:

Katy Perry, Rihanna,Bieber and all her peers have over 40m:gaga-scream:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296

Spotify WW

13 (+6) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You : 2.645.172 streams

Spotify US

10 (+7) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You : 724.860 streams 

Spotify UK

2 (+2) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You : 330.688 streams 

Spotify Canada

1 (+2) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You : 234.777 streams 

Chile we are only the November 23rd 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Spotify WW

13 (+6) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Spotify US

10 (+7) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Spotify UK

2 (+2) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You 

Spotify Canada

1 (+2) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

Chile we are only the November 23rd 

spacer.png

She's coming for that record of longest #1 on the Hot 100 again. By 2030 at last she'll have snatched that record from Lil Nas X again.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

She hasn’t even been doing that :rip:

The fact that her last time she promoted with the right moves (release music video, promo performances and etc.) more that one single was Born This Way era:rip:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Remember last year when ARTUW was randomly nom'd for SOTY? two years ago when Joanne (WDYTYG - PV) was nom'd and won Pop Solo, Grammy's are weird y'all, who knows what'll happen lol 

But the momentum and the hype around Gaga then and now was very different so I don't expect any surprise like this this time

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

But the momentum and the hype around Gaga then and now was very different so I don't expect any surprise like this this time

Chromatica is one of if not her most critically acclaimed pop album. You literally never know, like @WildAmerican said, we could get pretty lucky even with minimal promo 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I just want Gaga to win 2-3 awards and I’m good.

I’m hoping for like 5 noms and at least 1-2 wins...curious what 2-3 do you think she could win? 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1