Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

9 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

160M streams for Sour Candy on Spotify, a non-single with zero promotion

for a song that wasn't pushed at all to have these numbers really mean it resonated with the GP on an unseen level... yet nothings being done about it

truly disappointing 

Ok let's not rewrite history...Sour Candy was on TTH at least for 1 month (maybe more).

They just didn't care to push it. If they wanted the song to be a big success they would have shot a video, book a performance with the girls etc.

GODGA just didn't care, which is sad since it had soooo much potential (same with other songs on album which deserve visuals)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,970
x3
30 minutes ago, Twitter said:

You can always get promoted in the future. :classic_wink:

Hey beloved mod. I love so much our mods here and of course our  beloved@admin. You guys are so amazing.

So now how i can get promoted to mod? I will be the best mod. My first new rule is to eliminate propaganda from this site. We will make our future brighter . Make Popa911 great again!

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,970
x3
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Dua Lipa Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I saw what you posted before edited.

You post a video that someone has mental illness and you obviously you were referring to me.

I didn t want to comment about it.  But it's just so sad and i don't accept this personal attack. I said 1.000 times that i am joking but also i was just posting chart facts about a certain pop star but you and corvus always attacking me personal. And i always thought that you understand that we are kinda joking and that i actually kinda like you but it seems that you are not. Well you can dislike me but you have no right to call me like that and say that i have mental illness. Especially a Lady Gaga fan should have known better. 

Spoiler

How does this spoiler gets deleted:shakes:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,290
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Speaking of GP-loved female rappers, Jolie Nana is certified Diamond

She just debuted at #1 on the French singles chart with a non-single from her new album,  and debuted 6 songs in the top 10

Her power here is unmatched :bradley:

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

She just debuted at #1 on the French singles chart with a non-single from her new album,  and debuted 6 songs in the top 10

And yet still debuted at #2 on the album charts :shakes:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

and ya'll let Doudou flop when it's the best song of the album :dean_scream:

Popster for Sale 57,290
Just now, corvus albus said:

And yet still debuted at #2 on the album charts :shakes:

Well AC/DC’s album had a ton of pre-orders, and the French charts only count premium streams 

Still she scored the biggest streaming units week for a female album ever, and will have a lot of longevity since her songs are instant smashes while AC/DC will free fall 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

I had mixed feelings on the anglophone collabs on the new Aya album. On the one hand I like the idea, since it'll help her reach a broader audience (like her collabs with that italian artist and Maluma did) but I feel like none of them worked, and it's not like collabs with this artists are gonna take her somewhere commercially.

What do you guys think about that? :shakes: