Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, OnionGirl said:

Justin and Taylor outvoted us easily. There was nothing rigged.

I guess it’s time to accept this fan base has become lazy and lost the voting power it once had.

You seriously believe they are FAN VOTED, gurll, miss lazy gaga didn't even bothered to Perform or even record a winning speech. Why would they award her anything. Just to save their credibility AMAs gave that edm award to Gaga.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,133
2 minutes ago, TINDER said:

You seriously believe they are FAN VOTED, gurll, miss lazy gaga didn't even bothered to Perform or even record a winning speech. Why would they award her anything. Just to save their credibility AMAs gave that edm award to Gaga.

Yeah, AMA winners always make sense if you actually follow who’s voting hard on social media. They’re not some MTV mess.

Maybe that’s why they don’t mind giving Taylor almost all of the awards every year. Justin was right there tonight and still lost Artist of the Year.

Billie was also there and still lost Alternative to twenty one pilots who have a crazy fan base. Same for Lizzo last year. Lost everything even though she attended and performed.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
Just now, TINDER said:

I'm so nervous for Grammy nominations,  what if BTS (Dynamite) gets nominated for ROTY and ROM doesn't. 

:gaga-scream:

I just want BTS to get no nominations so their fans can have their meltdown now and let us enjoy the ceremony in peace in January.

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,331
11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I just want BTS to get no nominations so their fans can have their meltdown now and let us enjoy the ceremony in peace in January.

Same. Every other day they are trending sh*t on Twitter regarding grammys, that how BTS deserves to win and how groundbreaking they are, like gurl where?

THe most DELUSIONAL STANBASE, they irritate my soul.

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
13 minutes ago, TINDER said:

I'm so nervous for Grammy nominations,  what if BTS (Dynamite) gets nominated for ROTY and ROM doesn't. 

:gaga-scream:

Seriously i keep hearing Dynamite on the radio and its just so bad. All my friends think the same and i believe the GP also dont like it. Radio stations think that this song cause it has big sales,streams and etc. is loved by the GP but it's just their crazy fans who use it

ARTPOPster 1,331
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

Seriously i keep hearing Dynamite on the radio and its just so bad. All my friends think the same and i believe the GP also dont like it. Radio stations think that this song cause it has big sales,streams and etc. is loved by the GP but it's just their crazy fans who use it

Literally all their fans mass buy, mass stream and act like the gp is there for them, I'm hoping they dissappear in next 5 years for God sakes.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
4 minutes ago, little legend said:

Double post. Sorry

Edited by TINDER

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
9 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Get over her

Whats your problem? I love Ava stop being a hater

And also you are a community leader? Wow congratulations:oscar:

Spoiler

Omg goodbye to everyone, I won't last long here with Ava Maxers on the power:gaga-scream:

Moderator 17,056
2 minutes ago, little legend said:

Whats your problem? I love Ava stop being a hater

And also you are a community leader? Wow congratulations:oscar:

Reveal hidden contents

Omg goodbye to everyone, I won't last long here with Ava Maxers on the power:gaga-scream:

Don't worry, I can't give you WPs. You're probably the only reason why I'm not a moderator :gaga-thanks:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
Just now, corvus albus said:

Don't worry, I can't give you WPs. You're probably the only reason why I'm not a moderator :gaga-thanks:

beyonce crying GIF

For bringing me so much happiness im gonna give Ava Max a stream:gaga-thanks:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 57,132
59 minutes ago, Andreu said:

hi bestie @Fame Romance I was too busy I couldn't watch the awards show ): could you tell me who won best female hip-hop artist? 

Well she has more fans so it’s normal since the GP, who voted WAP for Favorite Hip Hop/Rap Song, doesn’t vote for this kind of things :ally:

This is why Onika Tankaj’s singles free fall so hard on week 2, after her hardcore fans buy it no one does (e.g. What The Speed About? 27-OUT this week) :ally: