Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

10B streams what eye-

It probably did 4-5

It has 1 from spotify and 2 from YT so yeah definitely not 10 overall. Idk what ms snale trying to do with these fake data

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,265

“Smile” most streamed songs on Spotify:

#1. Never Really Over — 427.8M

#2. Daisies — 89M

#3. Harleys In Hawaii — 83M

#4. #Smile — 29.3M

#5. Cry About It Later — 12.7M

HIH and NRO giving the album 510M of its like 650Mish steams :rip: poor Katy...without NRO the album would struggle to hit 500M on Spotify in the long run wtf

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • shook 2
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
2 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Another rise for Shallord? Would it go out of ACR if it rised next week as well or nah? :ally:

Only if it's a 50% increase compared to the market

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,550
46 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

I don't know, I thought How You Like That was the lead... then I thought Ice Cream was the lead.... I think stans use the term of lead single too loosely

Kety tease. She released NRO, HIH and others and then apperently Daisies was the lead single :katy_pie:

3 minutes ago, beng said:

Only if it's a 50% increase compared to the market

Oh I thought it would just need to rise for 3 weeks :oops:

13 minutes ago, beng said:

Does the statement that Applause spent more weeks in the top 10 than all subsequent singles combined still hold true?

14 weeks Applause vs 13 weeks MR + Shallow + SL + ROM 

Applause the new :rat: indeed

• paws up 2
  • sad 2
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,830
44 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Sour Candy > HYLT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ice Cream :carly_bye:

Fixed it for ya!

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster This Way 567
16 hours ago, Samueld9 said:

I don’t think the tour will happen next year! It could be great if she release another album next year and then go on tour early 2022!  

nooooo i want to see her I don´t care even if it´s in the winter I AM GOING TO SEE THIS BITCH NEXT YEAR ...Unless she is sick again or feels unwell and stuff....so who bets with me that she is gonna perform for me on autum/ december next year ? 

The winner gets a hug or a cookied 

Edited by crazybadbitch97
needed to say more
  • sad 1