Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Kindness Admin 7,530
4 hours ago, Yanko said:

so 2021-gucci

2022 a break/ baby

2023  LG7

:nicki_scream:

-

can they playlist godplay instead of free woman pls?

I think we'll get another album next year. Either her doing a full soundtrack or something she mostly wrong this year during covid with an HAC-lean. I think a baby and break from 2022-2024 is possible. I hope during that break we het her holiday album. I want that so bad. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 703
2 minutes ago, admin said:

I think we'll get another album next year. Either her doing a full soundtrack or something she mostly wrong this year during covid with an HAC-lean. I think a baby and break from 2022-2024 is possible. I hope during that break we het her holiday album. I want that so bad. 

She won t take a break for 2 years.she is still young. 

11 minutes ago, entela said:

Midnight sky is a flop sooo don't know what you are doing there...

It's a great song. It's flopping in the US cuz the radio refuses to play it. It will reach #5 in the UK this week, her first top 5 as a solo artist since Wrecking Ball.

4 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

2020: Chromatica

2021: New album

2022: Tour ! 

Umm literally zero chance of this happening :rip:

We aren't getting new music anytime soon...the fact it took so much time to make chromatica and even that happened because bloodpop was dragging her to the studio since she had zero will...next album in 5 years yup yup yup

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 388
2 minutes ago, admin said:

I think we will get another album next year too! The label have save a lot of money on what was suppose to be the biggest album promotion of all time! 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
1 minute ago, entela said:

We aren't getting new music anytime soon...the fact it took so much time to make chromatica and even that happened because bloodpop was dragging her to the studio since she had zero will...next album in 5 years yup yup yup

what?! :dean_scream:

Stupid love reached top 5 in all the important markets us, uk, canada and top 10 in multiple places yet yall stay dragging it for being a flop, and its numbers arent even that bad 6 month later...so yes Miley continues flopping just like she did with younger now.

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 703
3 minutes ago, entela said:

We aren't getting new music anytime soon...the fact it took so much time to make chromatica and even that happened because bloodpop was dragging her to the studio since she had zero will...next album in 5 years yup yup y

She has a contract.. 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,735
1 minute ago, entela said:

Stupid love reached top 5 in all the important markets us, uk, canada and top 10 in multiple places yet yall stay dragging it for being a flop, and its numbers arent even that bad 6 month later...so yes Miley continues flopping just like she did with younger now.

Do you want to see the chart run of SL and MS in all the important markets ? 

Miley is not flopping with MS.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
5 minutes ago, Swallow said:

It's a great song. It's flopping in the US cuz the radio refuses to play it. It will reach #5 in the UK this week, her first top 5 as a solo artist since Wrecking Ball.

Umm literally zero chance of this happening :rip:

YAS MILEY! I had no idea it was gonna go Top 5 in the UK, that’s awesome! That makes so happy for Miley

ARTPOPster 1,641
14 minutes ago, entela said:

She could be in a better place mentally now though, we don’t know.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
22 minutes ago, entela said:

Chill, she was clearly depressed and as she states literally suicidal at one point so I don’t think it’s okay to be bringing this up in this way. The woman didn’t have will because of what she was going through. And that’s completely okay that she took her time to get healthy and okay before making music. 

Sorry if you didn’t mean it that way or intended it to come out as crude as you did but it seemed a very negative tone and I don’t appreciate that and I’m sure Gaga wouldn’t either. Just saying.

edit: and she seems like she’s in a better place so that is a good thing so you never know when we will get music

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 3