Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The way this song is bigger on Spotify than any other digital era pop girl song :rat:

not even Rihanna is close to Shallow's smash :shakes:

ASIB is one of the best genius move EVER in the history of music

Edited by Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,874

I remember before ASIB in the Joanne era I asked myself a lot of times if Gaga could be considered a legend for what she had done prior. She really had a huge impact on the aesthetic/sound of the pop world, created one of the largest fanbases ever and served a lot of iconic memorable moments, however since Artpop and Joanne commercially she was starting to see a decline I wondered if that affected the way she would be viewed in posterity, making her "unfit" for the Legend ascription.

SuperBowl was really big but it only cemented her as a sort of legacy artist. Her smashing as an actress and with a HUGE soundtrack/single, pulling a feat that is rare as it can be, really put that doubt I had to bed. Now there's no doubting that Gaga is established as a legend and she's a decade into her career, we don't even know what's coming next.

Chromatica wasn't that big but it got her a worldwide hit and I think it's safe to stay that she remained relevant even after ASIB through her pop career. 

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 4

1 hour ago, Miaou said:

Still can't believe that Gaga has a song with 1.3B+ streams on Spotify with 1m streams per day 

Do you know how many streams the most streamed songs above are getting daily?

2 hours ago, Laurastreep said:

David Leitch, the director of the new movie Gaga booked with Brad Pitt as a costar, was also the director of Atomic Blonde with Charlize Theron.

Imagine if they do an Atomic Blonde 2 and Gaga stars alongside Charlize aghhhhhhhhhhh

DpnZA42XgAA5cYp.jpg

3a8a08173e3fbb47e536640e836c5ac3.jpg

Ecq6u6iWsAAEcvf.jpg

Gaga needs to date Charlize Theron.

This pics are hot

Popstanne 7,863
1 hour ago, Artur said:

Do you know how many streams the most streamed songs above are getting daily?

I Took I Pill in Ibiza is now 1 spot above Shallow and gets 300-350K updates. The other songs that Shallow will pass soon are All of Me and Happier, and these get 600K-700K daily, but it should still take until January for it to surpass it. Haven't tracked any other songs that are above Shallow in the all-time list, but Shallow is gaining on like 27/34 of these songs.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,421
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

If Shallow manage to enter into the top20 most streamed songs of all time on Spotify:dean_scream::oscar:

I mean the #20 song is less than 110M streams away from Shallow, it will outstream those old flops by next year :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 2