Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I honestly just think the music isn’t connecting with the GP. This album is really for dance/house music gays and not the GP :uhh: Even though there are some radio friendly bangers on Chromatica, that’s not what Gaga is known for. (Which is why 911 is the best choice for single, if they actually promoted it properly) 

Gp wants hac songs!

Pop-a-911-ster 31,762
Just now, Delusional said:

I honestly just think the music isn’t connecting with the GP. This album is really for dance/house music gays and not the GP :uhh: Even though there are some radio friendly bangers on Chromatica, that’s not what Gaga is known for. (Which is why 911 is the best choice for single, if they actually promoted it properly) 

agree 

Popster This Way 704
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

911 and sour candy could do wonders for the album

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

They should honestly start running 911 ads on tik tok and Twitter. They obviously picked it for the vitality factor so why aren’t they promoting the song on the platform which it’s already gone viral on? 

I will always defend Bobby but some of his marketing choices... are questionable 

(then again, im not the manager of a huge mega star he is)

911 never gone viral

• lol 1

Popster This Way 704

They should honestly start running 911 ads on tik tok and Twitter. They obviously picked it for the vitality factor so why aren’t they promoting the song on the platform which it’s already gone viral on? 

I will always defend Bobby but some of his marketing choices... are questionable 

(then again, im not the manager of a huge mega star he is)

Bobby is a terrible manager.. Come on.. How can you let a break for 4 months??? Then pulled rom from radio when gaga started the promo and now it is removed from tth.. I know interscope hates gaga but her Manger is trash.. Rom has connected a lot with the GP but they let the song be a minor hit

Popster for Sale 41,791
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not even less than HDD :rip:

i really don’t know what happened but this is messy. Higher on iTunes than VMAs week, more streaming numbers with a video and a big rise on Apple Music and less than VMAs week :rip:

She sold fewer merch bundles

SharedImage-104899.png?t=2121a9cfa660a94

A Popster Is Born 10,029

I’m not even going to bother arguing with you because you clearly know nothing about what a great manager AND friend Bobby is to Gaga. Bobby was literally behind the BTW promotion plan, aka one of the biggest album launches ever. Majority of the US GP do not like ROM, simple. most think it’s basic H&M changing room music which is expected since the US GP loves rap more than pop rn. 

exactly, we are lucky that ROM did what it did in 2020, same for Stupid Love. Gaga's vocals on Chromatica are back to theatrics which is not US cup of tea anymore

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 704
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m not even going to bother arguing with you because you clearly know nothing about what a great manager AND friend Bobby is to Gaga. Bobby was literally behind the BTW promotion plan, aka one of the biggest album launches ever. Majority of the US GP do not like ROM, simple. most think it’s basic H&M changing room music which is expected since the US GP loves rap more than pop rn. 

Yet he failed to promote a new album for 4 month while even Katy perry was everywhere 

A Popster Is Born 10,029
2 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Yet he failed to promote a new album for 4 month while even Katy perry was everywhere 

I think it was mostly Gaga's will to not promote, she prefered to get the spotlight on BLM and CoVid

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 704
5 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

exactly, we are lucky that ROM did what it did in 2020, same for Stupid Love. Gaga's vocals on Chromatica are back to theatrics which is not US cup of tea anymore

Ron has Ariana.. I expected much better from US radio.. The ageism jumped out.. Even shallow made the top 10 in radio 

Edited by MissAsia

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, MissAsia said:

Ron has Ariana on hit.. I expected much better from US radio.. The ageism jumped out

Gaga's team should aim for HAC hits now, Pop radio listeners won't care about her anymore no matter the song, we are lucky it reached top 10

• paws up 1