Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 44,678

still not over the best performance of this year. She absolutely slayed it with the creativity and the flawless execution. Girl was over performing the damn song over and over again and so she reinvented it like a metal song. This deserves 20M views more, legendary.

Popster for Sale 44,678

the way the rap girlies and gays have been serving a maximalistic extravaganza of looks on their mv's and live performances. i've been missing out on this stuff, doja + rico nasty + lil nas x etc. are really coming for this early 2010's popstar lane but making rap/rnb leaning pop music. seriously most of the pop girlies are not doing it like them for real lmao. this is pretty fascinating to watch really.

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 1

Moderator 17,119
6 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

Prisoner, prisoner 

sounds like

Physical, physical

They interpolated Physical again. Two singles that interpolate the same song for Dua in one year just screams creativity :shakes:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

They interpolated Physical again. Two singles that interpolate the same song for Dua in one year just screams creativity :shakes:

I brought this up a couple of days ago.....like Dua honey....really...lol

Not Lipa being one of the Grammy presenters on Tuesday :rip:

Is there a spot she wont book?

"I hear there's an envelope opening event, uhhhh let me go" -Dua Lipa, 2020

tenor.gif

Edited by entela
  • lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,793
5 minutes ago, entela said:

Not Lipa being one of the Grammy presenters on Tuesday :rip:

Is there a spot she wont book?

"I hear there's an envelope opening event, uhhhh let me go" -Dua Lipa, 2020

tenor.gif

Did you have the same energy when L. Gaga performed, not once, but twice 9 years ago?

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,678

Global Spotify Update 20/11/2020

6    Monster (Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber) by Shawn Mendes    4,839,390

11    Prisoner (feat. Dua Lipa) by Miley Cyrus    4,022,659

56 (-15)   HOLIDAY by Lil Nas X    1,663,553 (+80k) I don't understand how it rose more on a thursday update than on a friday one. Still doing good though.

117  (-23)  Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga    1,068,186

120 (-19)   Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper    1,064,057

The entire BTS album is ocuppying 11 spots + new songs debuting above is the reason why these last 3 songs fell so much. Bye bye ROM top 100 residency.

Also we're down to a 4k difference between Shallow and ROM. Another one bites the dust this weekend.

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,678

Golden doesn't seem to be taking off the way Watermelon Sugar did. It's still doing okay numbers though but it's not showing incredible potential and will probably be drowned out by the incoming Xmas songs on the spotify charts.

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,678

50  (-6)  Midnight Sky by Miley Cyrus    1,709,996 (+130k)

An increased boost from the release of Prisioner and she didn't fall as hard as most of the tracks. This song has served amazing stability so far. With album release week coming it's going to keep it up. Very well.

• paws up 4