Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 41,791
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

there's no way to know but you're not the first person I've seen asking this question. There's no real reason to think they broke up but there's no real reason to think they are still together either idk.

Schrödinger's cat who :shakes:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

my local radio station is spamming levitating and advertising the new remix :rip: this morning it was hallucinate... where is this for ROM x 911 pls

time to move to another local radio station i fear

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
23 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

wow the impact of Chromatica in May.

And the month withthe most traffick ever is October 2018. I am suspecting only LMs go there lmao

Edited by Andreu

A Popster Is Born 10,029
16 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

Yet she only was able to achieve 2M copies (take into account this album was released when digital sales were still a thing) and with SPS the album has sold around 5M copies. Gaga was called a flop for achieving that same amount of pure sales without a hit like Wrecking Ball and We Can’t Stop. Maybe I got a little too excited to call Bangerz a flop tho :shakes:

It wasn’t a “flop”, but when you compare it to an underperforming album like ARTPOP, it makes you think about how unfair everyone was with Gaga back then.

ARTPOP was a downward spiral for Gaga both critically and commercially while Miley came from Can't Be Tamed and never have a huge era before, it's all about narrative tbh. Joanne also didn't do that big of numbers but as it came as the followup to ARTPOP, it was good numbers.

• paws up 2

1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

I'm still bleeding 5hours after upper molar extraction.. i hate it :gaga-scream:

Baby I'm bleeding bleeding :bradley:

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Not Kworb having a page about their own stats lmao

https://kworb.net/visitorstats.html

Serving @beng tracking leaderboards 

21 minutes ago, Artur said:

Wow :romance:

@tealambition we did THAT! Whew decade*-spanning talent.

*10 years @Andreu

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

French radios are saying NOP to 911 so far but after all they took months to play I’ll Never Love Again, the smash hit ❤️

I mean CherieFM was still spamming Stupid Love the other day so