Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Moderator 17,129
9 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I remember when Corvus was the only member here posting about Ava Max and once in a while someone complained about it. Will I go down the same path now that I started to openly stan Lil Nas X? 

Don't worry. If that happens I will personally take care of that business. Everybody can stan anybody and post about them here.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,873
4 minutes ago, beng said:

I wasn't lol. Just saying it's not a bad thing at all

It felt like you were trying to make Gaga look bad. I didnt imply it was a bad thing. But I mean yeah Kylie holds the UK debut week record this year so shes absolutely more than fine.

Edited by zcasx

Popster for Sale 44,873
Just now, corvus albus said:

Don't worry. If that happens I will personally take care of that business. Everybody can stan anybody and post about them here.

That's so sweet of you! Gladly I think no one here cares atm if I post about Lil Nas X

A Popster Is Born 16,849

I was rooting for ROM to stay above Shallow until the Yearend boost but now it's looking like it got few more days left to stay within top100

And with the upcoming Brazilian boost? Geez

PLz Gaga do something Chromatica related tingz :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,917
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

It felt like you were trying to make Gaga look bad. I didnt imply it was a bad thing.

It was for other users that like to put down other artists by saying Gaga is better lol. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

That's so sweet of you! Gladly I think no one here cares atm if I post about Lil Nas X

It's part of my job description. I'm on the community committee and I see it as my job to make sure that nobody will get dragged for stanning (most artists). 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
13 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I remember when Corvus was the only member here posting about Ava Max and once in a while someone complained about it. Will I go down the same path now that I started to openly stan Lil Nas X? 

Of course you can. You dont even had to question about this. Everyone can post whatever he wants. I am sure that your posts will be real and without the propaganda we are used to be exposed about a certain artist

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,873
Just now, little legend said:

Of course you can. You dont even had to question about this. Everyone can post whatever he wants. I am sure that your posts will be real and without the propaganda we are used to be exposed about a certain artist

SIS DONT BRING ME INTO THAT I- 

I was trying to be humurous but Im glad that you guys showed me support. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
6 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Gladly I think no one here cares atm if I post about Lil Nas X

I wouldn't be so sure lmao :shakes:

Some members like to put down other artists for no reason so be ready to see their clownery :shakes: or you can block them like I did :shakes:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

SIS DONT BRING ME INTO THAT I- 

I was trying to be humurous but Im glad that you guys showed me support. 

Dont call me SIS again

Spoiler

<3 just joking

Also on 90% of my posts about Ava i am more joking than being serious but OAML (Obsessed Ava Max Lovers ) are blind

Spoiler

:ohyes:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1