Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 28,953
x3
14 minutes ago, Miaou said:

440M streams for ROM on Spotify 

If ROM is still doing around 1M streams per day it could reach around 480M streams at the end of december. 

500M streams in January. 650M/700M streams for its 1 year anniversary 

a streaming smash me thinks :shakes: numbers don't lie I fear :shakes:

It will hit 1billion in just 2 years

A hit

Popster for Sale 57,262

The fact that most Changes album tracks are in the 20-30M region after 9 months, just like Chromatica in 5 months :rip:

For a streaming monster like him it's pretty bad, he's really nothing without massive payola these days 

Chromatica's album tracks are doing good overall, a half-single (911) that's about to reach 60M, and 2 album tracks that are about to reach 40M (Alice and Free Woman), the rest in the 20-30M region

• paws up 3

5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The fact that most Changes album tracks are in the 20-30M region after 9 months, just like Chromatica in 5 months :rip:

For a streaming monster like him it's pretty bad, he's really nothing without massive payola these days 

Chromatica's album tracks are doing good overall, a half-single (911) that's about to reach 60M, and 2 album tracks that are about to reach 40M (Alice and Free Woman), the rest in the 20-30M region

This just makes it more sad that they didn't even lift a finger to try to push anything/do any promo after ROM.... 
Not pushing a 3rd single, no song to playlists/radio and Gaga ignoring every possible promo spot there is :bradley: 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

How dares the copycat Ava Max release a house song in 2020???? The year Lady gaga ressurrected the genre omg

Spoiler

/sarcasm obviously but i am 90% sure we will read a similar comment at some point

Pop-a-911-ster 39,338
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Not surprised. Miley wants to have a radio hit in the US again. 

Yay can’t wait to have another Dua song shoved down my throat by radio for the next 6 months.

Love Miley though and I’d love for her to get another hit!

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,338
12 minutes ago, little legend said:

Nothing new

Thank you Next

Agreed, the best thing about the new Ava song is the sample LOL, which is not a compliment.

I would’ve loved for her to release something like Belladonna or Take You to Hell as another single. Those songs slay 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,953
x3
21 minutes ago, entela said:

This looks like a cake chartgaga would make for his main fave,Taylor Swift!

EnMd0u8XUAYkxW2?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is exactly the cake adreu and corvus albus would have made for their fave Ava Max.

Ava Max and Taylor look great at that pic

Edit : wow how pressed someone has to be to report me for this. It was obviously a joke and didnt intend to be offensive to anyone

Edited by little legend

Just now, Laurastreep said:

Not her releasing a Remix of a Remix :rip:

Desperate much?

BonySpicyEyra-size_restricted.gif

Dua, sis I love you but you have to stop pushing Levitating. It's doing great. Where was this energy when Hallucinate was the single? You just left it in the dust with that horrid video...