Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,916
21 minutes ago, Max_Vandeburg said:

ASIB is coming to the biggest TV channel in Brazil this coming Monday. :bradley:

I swear I see this post once every 2 months. How many "biggest" TV channels does Brazil have? :dean_scream:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
6 hours ago, Andreu said:

Kings & Queens coming for the top 10, i know some "people" are p*ssed 

Heaven And Hell GIF by Ava Max

Is this supposed to be good for the supposed IT girl of 2019?

Just asking no hate

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
6 hours ago, Andreu said:

consecutive as in her only two songs that charted :billie: Only the Avasters would find a way to make it seem like a good thing that Torn, Salt, etc didn't chart :billie

Yea tou are right .Ava Maxers are like masters of propaganda

Even tho i usually blame Ava Max and Dua Lipa for payola (on radio). Radios played a lot Gaga's new songs like Stupid Love , Rain On Me and Sour Candy when Chromatica was released. The other girls were released so many videos and did so many performance and good for them. Its Gaga's fault that she let Chromatica die.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829

we need something from chromatica to go viral... why can't her team plan something to make the album get a massive boost :rip: the deluxe with new single idea like ava's doing would be ideal. I suppose htey could do that next year and then its like  a fresh start.

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 57,440
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

we need something from chromatica to go viral... why can't her team plan something to make the album get a massive boost :rip: the deluxe with new single idea like ava's doing would be ideal. I suppose htey could do that next year and then its like  a fresh start.

Bobby spent 18 months planning promo for Chromatica, he's working hard right now the promo is coming back hard in late 2021 

IMG_20201012_151740.thumb.jpg.b0a779ab9d

• lol 6

Popster This Way 731
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Bobby spent 18 months planning promo for Chromatica, he's working hard right now the promo is coming back hard in late 2021 

Do People still believe Bobby had a huge plan? 

Popster This Way 731
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Imagine if Chromatica hadn't been pushed back and they had the time to do a video for SC. She could have been serving Thank u next debut week success on the single chart with ROM,SC and SL :bradley:

Sour candy video could have been huge.. Also the song is the best on chromatica and could have worked as a single.. Bts are n 7 on pop radio.. 

• paws up 3

2 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Sour candy video could have been huge.. Also the song is the best on chromatica and could have worked as a single.. Bts are n 7 on pop radio.. 

Sour candy video for album release day would guaranteed another top 10 for gaga and close to 100M for the video first day. There is no logic at all that she used the biggest force on yt who had alot of comeback hype to release the song as a promo single only 1 day before the album with an audio upload :rip:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,829
20 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

yeah... what is bobby actually doing now,.. literally his last activity before october 30th was during the release week of ROM... 

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

Popster to Popster 4,488
10 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Yeah. That decision was foolish, but that’s Interscope for you. It’s the same situation for Perfect Illusion. The song could have peaked at #10 with a music video released the same day back in 2016. They always drop the ball. 

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 41,927
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

yeah... what is bobby actually doing now,.. literally his last activity before october 30th was during the release week of ROM... 

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

he's meditating

Just now, ConnorFilm said:

Yeah. That decision was foolish, but that’s Interscope for you. It’s the same situation for Perfect Illusion. The song could have peaked at #10 with a music video released the same day back in 2016. They always drop the ball. 

when she released PI like 3 days after VMA's with no promo :rip:They haven't really tried to get her a proper hit ever since artpop era tbh. MR had alot of promo but they did sh!t for it on streaming and radio. TC, SL, ARUTW, ROM and SC they all just let die with nothing more then a MV at most. They just got lucky with Shallow that it blew up and literally everyone except Gaga and interscope did promo for it :dean_scream:

• paws up 5

I'm sure that, if there was no Corona, Gaga and BP would have probably shot Sour Candy video around Coachella (where they were supposed to perform together) to launch it sometime in May. 

With Corona around, the only thing they could do without having a video or performances ready was to launch SC the way it was launched (only a promo single the day before album release), and with a lyric video and some merch slapped there together... It is what it is, sadly.