Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chile now Gaga has two ads with songs from Chromatica airing on French tv and still can’t even sell

thats amazing for her Chromatica standards 

standing ovation clap GIF

• lol 2

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chile now Gaga has two ads with songs from Chromatica airing on French tv and still can’t even sell

I remember back in the artpop days the impact of the applause and DWUW commercial were huge, why can't we have that now :bradley:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,872
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I hope Gaga does a more interesting album rollout next era. Something unique, cos the 

- release underwhelming lead with no promo

- blasted and mass promoted second single 

- dragged out gaps between singles 

is getting... reductive 

Halloween Blinking GIF

:horse_race:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,010
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I hope Gaga does a more interesting album rollout next era. Something unique, cos the 

- release underwhelming lead with no promo

- blasted and mass promoted second single 

- dragged out gaps between singles 

is getting... reductive 

Halloween Blinking GIF

something more interesting?

at first we should aiming to just do the basic things

First of all the last time she promoted her lead single was Applause :rip:

And the last time the era had more than one well promoted (with videos/performances and all these) single was Born This Way

She released Perfect Illusion and let it die , she never promoted her lead single. The same thing happened with Stupid Love

Popster for Sale 44,872

We should be more grateful though. As little monsters we are lucky that Gaga has not found the level of success that Rih has through make-up. Otherwise we'd get Gaga interviews saying that music just worked out first and make-up is her true passion and a 5+ year-drought like the little rihers. :shakes: 

jk I think she'd still put out music 

Edited by zcasx
  • lol 1

2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

We should be more grateful though. As little monsters we are lucky that Gaga has not found the level of success that Rih has through make-up. Otherwise we'd get Gaga interviews saying that music just worked out first and make-up is her true passion and a 5+ year-drought like the little rihers. :shakes: 

jk I think she'd still put out music 

yeah sometimes when i get mad at Gaga for not caring for Chromatica i remember Rihanna hasn't cared about music in 5 years, poor rihanna stans. :rip: In that same time period we have had Joanne, SB, The cure, ASIB soundtrack+ movie and Chromatica :shakes:

• paws up 2