Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster This Way 567
12 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

Stan list 

1:Dalida +1

2:Lady Gaga -1

3:Dua Lipa +1

4:Taylor swift -1

my are 

1. Lady  GaGa & Laverne Cox=

2. M.I.A. & Missy Elliot =

3. Taemin&CL +1

4. Little MIX&Blackpink=

5. Cupcakke&Mykki Blanco& Princess Nokia=

6.Iggy Azalea&Brooke Candy =

2 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Middays:

ROM: 436,054,095 (+1,150,193)

Shallow: 1,313,826,477 (+1,063,384)

ARUTW: 511,982,354 (+484,784)

Bad Romance: 470,882,909 (+411,158)

Sour Candy: 158,130,652 (+362,348)

Stupid Love: 202,861,528 (+306,623)

911: 58,130,652 (+265,210)

Shallow is coming for blood

• paws up 2

Just now, Applause said:

and they ppl started attacking her with REaD thE rOOm!!! and we didn't see her in months :rip:

Covid happened, BLM movent righteously happened, Enigma got cancelled, TCB cancelled, Coachella got cancelled. Stupid Love bombed. When she wanted to perform at drive in theater during summer it got cancelled too. Maybe she feels like this album wont happen at all. She still gave us 911 video as a gift. Her work getting cut at every step might be making her want to get over it. I hope this is the case and she still has her passion for her overall music.

When she was at the Biden Rally she  was glowing and she was soo passionate, I want that Gaga back.

Popster for Sale 44,733
2 minutes ago, Applause said:

and they ppl started attacking her with REaD thE rOOm!!! and we didn't see her in months :rip:

God social media is the toilet, twitter in particular. Celebrities are just normal human beings, would these people start yelling at their mom if she celebrated getting a promotion on the same day as the blm movement? 

It's great that Gaga cares and has supported the movement. People on twitter are vicious little sh ts and so hypocritical. :nicki_scream:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
2 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

Covid happened, BLM movent righteously happened, Enigma got cancelled, TCB cancelled, Coachella got cancelled. Stupid Love bombed. When she wanted to perform at drive in theater during summer it got cancelled too. Maybe she feels like this album wont happen at all. She still gave us 911 video as a gift. Her work getting cut at every step might be making her want to get over it. I hope this is the case and she still has her passion for her overall music.

When she was at the Biden Rally she  was glowing and she was soo passionate, I want that Gaga back.

ugh it must really suck to watch all your plans just dissolve into nothing. the way this would be her best era in normal conditions and now its all gone. I hope they are planning to reignite it with rerelease/deluxe

A Popster Is Born 11,840

People Choice Awards are tomorrow and Gaga has 7 nominations (the most she ever got). They usually give her nothing but Im expecting 1 or 2 wins :ohyes:

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 1