Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

7 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

Beyonce sang literally, Migos rejects on her last album :rip:

So artistic

8e4220930570e2114a35eeee1708ae75.gif

Totally forgot about that

Also the fact that Beyonce had to pay to film inside the Louvre for that song, meanwhile GODGA's paintings by Robert Wilson were shown and hang in the Louvre.

Popster This Way 567
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The point about beyonce is despite her age her team give it their all and lemonade was a hit era... Yes gaga is older but she doesn't have to have some mdna style era with two singles and frontloaded rollout focused around the release and 1 collab hit :rip:

yeahh beyone team is on point..... and also lemonade was a visual album ...which was great ....I just want gaga to do it once in a wile ...Cause we never get on like this... I personally think beyonce best album was lemonade and her sister is a better songwritter than she is ... But she is and always will be an inredible performer and vocalist. She isn´t as hands on as gaga with everything ( producing/costume designing/ song wirting) but she knows when to give other people the jobs....and trust them to do a good job...While gaga wants to be involved in everything except choreo.....They are just two completly different performer/artist/vocalist/

So Billie Eylash new song had a radio deal I see.

My future had a radio deal too.

How is that even legal? Aren't radio deals exclusive to your lead only? She keeps releasing songs as droplets, since nothing it's sticking, yet everything gets lead single treatment...what kind of FRAUD is this?

3 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

So Billie Eylash new song had a radio deal I see.

My future had a radio deal too.

How is that even legal? Aren't radio deals exclusive to your lead only? She keeps releasing songs as droplets, since nothing it's sticking, yet everything gets lead single treatment...what kind of FRAUD is this?

Radio deals aren’t lead exclusive

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Lady Gaga definitely has a great opinion of Justin Bieber, she already praised him several times.

I remember fans were trashing Ariana Grande when the rumours of a collab happened saying Gaga would never work with her because she's so basic and blablabla? And ROM ended up being total serve for both Gaga and Ariana. 

And she also praised Rebecca Black, does that mean she should collab with her??

Ariana has nothing to do with it.  And even if we would want to compare, at least Ari is great vocalist.
Bieber is just... How to say it, very meh musically, and totally lacks any artistic intergrity and his personality is also not it.
They know each other, they like each other. Great. It should stay that way :uhh:

Popster for Sale 57,442

Middays:

ROM: 436,054,095 (+1,150,193)

Shallow: 1,313,826,477 (+1,063,384)

ARUTW: 511,982,354 (+484,784)

Bad Romance: 470,882,909 (+411,158)

Sour Candy: 158,130,652 (+362,348)

Stupid Love: 202,861,528 (+306,623)

911: 58,130,652 (+265,210)

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 10
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
16 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

I don’t why it is hard for gaga team to prepare a proper rollout ! there is nothing very difficult to do like 4-5 MV and 2-3 performance 3-4 on TTH  ..... 

Bobby got butthurt because he prepared the album rollout "for 18 months" and suddenly an obstacle happened that required change of plans. They changed the date of release, claimed that "Promoting during a pandemic is not that difficult" and in that time, all they could think of was very effective 324 ads for Chromatica on Facebook. Whew.
Promo masterminds :ohyes:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,829
1 hour ago, Samueld9 said:

I don’t why it is hard for gaga team to prepare a proper rollout ! there is nothing very difficult to do like 4-5 MV and 2-3 performance 3-4 on TTH  ..... 

Thank you you're preaching to the converted.. This is what we needed last month... No one expected a smash era, but some activity to not make her look a fad. Thank you lol 

Im so sad i never bookmarked the person on GGd who called me crazy when i suggested that for a 911 Gagavision (if one exists) we may wait as long as the ROM one. 

Update: it's been almost 2 months and still nothing. 

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
5 minutes ago, steccazero said:

Im so sad i never bookmarked the person on GGd who called me crazy when i suggested that for a 911 Gagavision (if one exists) we may wait as long as the ROM one. 

Update: it's been almost 2 months and still nothing. 

It makes 0 sense that they withold these for so long :rip:Like why wait until the interest for the video has completely dried out to release a behind the scenes? I swear this era would be so funny if it wasn't sad. Maybe they are truly trying to spread out stuff until the tour comes and it was supposed to be a 4-month era or something but still :katy_pie:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
4 minutes ago, zcasx said:

It makes 0 sense that they withold these for so long :rip:Like why wait until the interest for the video has completely dried out to release a behind the scenes? I swear this era would be so funny if it wasn't sad. Maybe they are truly trying to spread out stuff until the tour comes and it was supposed to be a 4-month era or something but still :katy_pie:

There probably isn’t one for 911.

The Fame Popster 388
36 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Thank you you're preaching to the converted.. This is what we needed last month... No one expected a smash era, but some activity to not make her look a fad. Thank you lol 

Just look at Dua and how they manage to do something even in the middle of the pandemic!

• paws up 1