Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,181

Not Wikipedia using Chartmaster's units for the best-selling singles of all time list

Poker Face 2nd biggest digital single of all time only behind Rolling in the Deep according to their method tho :gaycat:

Edited by Fame Romance

11 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

In the long run I think the Official Video will cross 1B, and Oscars might cross 500m.

Shallow, in the long long run, might outview Bad Romance. Miss Shallow is achieving 1B views at the end of 2020 / beginning of 2021.

It is expected to hit 1,000,000,000 on: 2020/12/24 to be more precise.

These are the views for the last three days: 

2020/09/24 687,090
2020/09/25 787,403
2020/09/26

I'm happy she's going to have at least 3 videos with +1B views in the long run with Bad Romance, Shallow and Poker Face (and 911 :telephone:)

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1

3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

the Official Video is hitting 1B last week of December or first week next year.

both will continue to do good methinks.. by the yearend of 2021 it'll be at 1.25B Views for Official and 500M for the Oscars live..

:bradley:

Good numbers! It's such a shame Gaga had no YT power when it was at it's peak. But we get by and Gaga has caught up in other metrics like Spotify

dean winchester wink GIF

• paws up 1

20 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I really hope we're getting a song for the credits of the movie. Oscars we're coming back for both categories.

I really don't want that, I hope the focus is all on your performance as an actress. :ally:

• thanks 3

I agree with Gaga not doing soundtrack for the movie. Although the idea of slaying both film and music again is very tempting, I think Gaga has to avoid the idea that she can only smash music with film, and vice versa.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

Good numbers! It's such a shame Gaga had no YT power when it was at it's peak. But we get by and Gaga has caught up in other metrics like Spotify

dean winchester wink GIF

it did great tho.. it's just that English MVs are struggling in YT since 2019..  probably approaching 2B Views already in two-years run if twas released last 2015-2017

1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

it did great tho.. it's just that English MVs are struggling in YT since 2019..  probably approaching 2B Views already in two-years run if twas released last 2015-2017

2014-2017 has 2-3B viewed songs, and tons of 1B viewed songs even for english songs

Edited by DeanClownchester

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261
7 minutes ago, beng said:

What she can do is curate the soundtrack. She would be eligible for a soundtrack Grammy without affecting the focus on her acting.

Is that how it works? I thought Kendrick only got credit for the BPS because he featured on it as an artist? Would he have technically won the awards if he didn’t feature on the album? 

15 hours ago, Gustavo said:

Brazil — Certifications:

Rain On Me — Diamond (160,000)

Stupid Love — 3x Platinum (120,000)

Sour Candy — 2x Platinum (80,000)

Chromatica — Platinum (40,000)

Insaneee. She is definitely one of the biggest international artists in here (if not the biggest) since her debut.

I thought they weren't certifying her music anymore since ASIB was ignored. What a great surprise. :classic_love:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,787
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Is that how it works? I thought Kendrick only got credit for the BPS because he featured on it as an artist? Would he have technically won the awards if he didn’t feature on the album? 

Kendrick is only credited for AOTY for the album. The album was submitted to the score category instead of soundtrack.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
22 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

the Official Video is hitting 1B last week of December or first week next year.

both will continue to do good methinks.. by the yearend of 2021 it'll be at 1.25B Views for Official and 500M for the Oscars live..

:bradley:

the kii when in the long run the Oscars performance become her third most viewed upload

smilega.thumb.jpg.eadef11ac2b7c75799482e

• lol 1