Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,835
18 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Shallow doing 1.093.000 on a Saturday wtf

it's been doing 1M+ on Saturday tho as far as i can remember.. Friday and Saturday are Gaga's big days on Spotify.. her weakest are Sunday, Monday & Tuesday

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 1

4 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Gaag confirmed the Gucci movie. I can't wait.. Patrizia reggiani is such a weird person

Hopefully the other cast are confirmed to be star studded too.

I wonder what this means for the rest of Chromatica though

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
23 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Hopefully the other cast are confirmed to be star studded too.

I wonder what this means for the rest of Chromatica though

Well, Chromatica Ball in 2021 is def not going to happen. So I guess they will just release the videos and give us maybe one more proper single and call it a day. They will shoot the movie most probably in the first half of the year and release it either by the end of the year or early 2022. 

A Popster Is Born 16,835

HOT AC:
5 5 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 5175 5392 -217 27.516

-36 Spins
+1 Bullet
-0.079 Audience

AC:
11 11 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 409 394 15 2.592

-1 Spin
-2 Bullet
+0.042 Audience

POP:
35 35 LADY GAGA & ARIANA GRANDE Rain On Me 1515 1507 8 8.477

-99 Spins
-183 Bullet
-0.403 Audience

it's REALLY REALLY OVER 

sad

• sad 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I really hope we're getting a song for the credits of the movie. Oscars we're coming back for both categories.

I don’t think they will. Gaga may record something for the soundtrack but I have serious doubts if she’s gonna go for it. She will focus only on the acting this time around imo.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,180

Does anyone know if they count pre-release units for certications in the UK?

Because as Chromatica sold 53k first week in the UK, I found it weird that it was not automatically certified Silver (60k) that week, since it had definitively surpassed 60k with SL and ROM's units before the release.

2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Does anyone know if they count pre-release units for certications in the UK?

Because as Chromatica sold 53k first week in the UK, I found it weird that it was not automatically certified Silver (60k) that week, since it had definitively surpassed 60k with SL and ROM's units before the release.

you answered your own question then

• lol 1

I don't know about you but I always get the Oscars Live version and I think it's slowing this down a bit to reach 1B. And when it does show up, it gives me a result from a fan playlist.

In the long run I think the Official Video will cross 1B, and Oscars might cross 500m.

Does the YT function where it keeps playing the video in the lower right corner apply to any video or only when you're on  a playlist? Because Shallow from a YT playlist was playing, then I clicked Lady Gaga's page. So Shallow was playing in a minimized format while 911 played from Gaga's page simultaneously :dean_scream:

A Popster Is Born 16,835
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I don't know about you but I always get the Oscars Live version and I think it's slowing this down a bit to reach 1B. And when it does show up, it gives me a result from a fan playlist.

In the long run I think the Official Video will cross 1B, and Oscars might cross 500m.

the Official Video is hitting 1B last week of December or first week next year.

both will continue to do good methinks.. by the yearend of 2021 it'll be at 1.25B Views for Official and 500M for the Oscars live..

:bradley:

Just now, beng said:

Yup he did. There's one more level now

FAKE NEWS

the real rankings come tomorrow

I called Kirill and he knows he DOES NOT have the right ranking and that he didn't dethrone me from the Fame Popster

dean winchester no GIF

• lol 1