Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster This Way 567
On 11/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, Delusional said:

Gaga’s third best album is Cheek To Cheek sorry love!

spacer.png

noo .... it´s just covers if she would do an original jazz song album sure it will be one of her best works but covers!! Covers are never her best work 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 567
38 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Official Albums Chart Poland 

#24 (+13) ASIB  /  97 weeks

#2 (New) Positions 

Outpeaked Coronomatica :leap:

isn´t there like a revolution going on in poland? Like a nice revolution but still a revolution?

She went on to collab with blackpink (no offence but the lowest is what?) only to not give us a music video, when youtube stats is the only thing they are good at.

Bad Bunny (the biggest male artist in the world right now) at her door begging for a collab, yet she probably doesn't even know of his existence.

I can't take it anymore...so many bad decisions and missed opportunities

tenor.gif?itemid=16018562

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 567
9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Performances, vocals, era aesthetic ALL ON POINT that’s why imo it’s her 3rd best. I get what you mean though. 

(it’s my second personal favourite)

but it was way to expensiv for her regular fans....so I love every era more I just could brag about her vocal performances and show them to everybody

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
14 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

She went on to collab with blackpink (no offence but the lowest is what?) only to not give us a music video, when youtube stats is the only thing they are good at.

Bad Bunny (the biggest male artist in the world right now) at her door begging for a collab, yet she probably doesn't even know of his existence.

I can't take it anymore...so many bad decisions and missed opportunities

tenor.gif?itemid=16018562

Sour Candy gets a HUGE SPOTIFY BOOST everytime BLACKPINK releases a song so you better put a godd*mn respect to their name

• paws up 6

A Popster Is Born 12,809
1 minute ago, crazybadb*ch97 said:

people love you, all this bores me now i will come back when she releases something new ... Also the Little mix album is great :D 

Right back at ya <3

Yeah I agree where is the bad bunny collab... Maybe for Chromatica re release... ROM and Sour Candy are flawless though, I just wish they'd have planned sour Candy as a proper 3rd single with a remix version to be able to launch it like a new song again with MV... That way she's milking it as best as possible.. 911's treatment was also poor, they never even tried to make it a hit 

5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Her last organic solo smash :crowned:

Always remember us this way says hi!(I know the low peak on BB hihihi)

It's bigger globally and better.

Also people outside of her fanbase know in fact the song...

Popster for Sale 41,791
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why not take advantage of this and release the AD version of SFA ?

I swear..

Because that would require re-recording the vocals. The vocals in the ad are taken from the album version and slapped on with a few piano notes lol.

• paws up 1