Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,835
34 minutes ago, Andreu said:

According to the predictions Heaven & Hell will be #26 on Billboard 200 :rip:and Kings & Queens will be inside the top40 of the Hot 100 for the first time (#40 or #39)

kinda disappointed with the BB200 position but still good i guess

also yassss at Kings & Queens :crowned:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364

A random sia song got popular because they played in an ad and people liked it so they ended up sending it to radios and everything. This is an extreme case ofc but I hope the ad can bring attention from SFA and boost it a little bit at least.

Popster for Sale 57,180

ROM still top 40 on its 18th week

The fall next week won't be cute tho

#115(-55) on US Spotify on Friday after it was removed from TTH :bradley:

35 debuts above it tho (25 in the top 60 as it was #60 the day before)

The US streams didn't freefal that drastically tho, it lost 44k compared to last Friday on Spotify

The TTH has to come when it has finally stabilized on US radio of course, just like the VMA performace came after it was pulled from Pop radio :war:

At least thanks to the VMAs/random radio stability after being pulled it's hanging onto dear life on the Hot 100, back in July we thought it would leave by late August :octopus:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1

23 minutes ago, Andreu said:

A random sia song got popular because they played in an ad and people liked it so they ended up sending it to radios and everything. This is an extreme case ofc but I hope the ad can bring attention from SFA and boost it a little bit at least.

Sccscscs unstoppable ☠️

A Popster Is Born 16,835
29 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

ROM still top 40 on its 18th week

The fall next week won't be cute tho

#115(-55) on US Spotify on Friday after it was removed from TTH :bradley:

35 debuts above it tho (25 in the top 60 as it was #60 the day before)

The US streams didn't freefal that drastically tho, it lost 44k compared to last Friday on Spotify

The TTH has to come when it has finally stabilized on US radio of course, just like the VMA performace came after it was pulled from Pop radio :war:

At least thanks to the VMAs/random radio stability after being pulled it's hanging onto dear life on the Hot 100, back in July we thought it would leave by late August :octopus:

it's just a 17k drop tho, the BIG drop in position is due to the album bombs from Joji and new releases, but considering the Friday boost probably ~50k lost streams since it's 44k drop from last Friday..

however, with HAC not pushing the song further, i'm afraid ROM might not survive the 50/20 rule.. i hate it

A Popster Is Born 16,835
A Popster Is Born 16,835
14 minutes ago, Bilola said:

i'm still shoked about the flop of smile ,guys. scared..:war:

Sans 2 songs, It's a terrible album. On top of her non existent star power and rush releasing in this climate whilst pregnant. There's a reason many Katy fans are now shamelessly using Taylor's receipts... They deserve this. 

Still awaiting radio plays of 911 in UK and the SFA advert to air :katy_pie:

• paws up 4
  • sad 1