Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,239
5 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

The fact that when ROM was released Gaga had 16.2M subscribers on YT and now she has 18.6M (+2.4M). Hopefully she'll get to 20M relatively soon! Queen tingz :war:

Wasn’t she at 15.9M back in the SL days tho? 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,239

Wait I didn’t know Santa Tell Me by Ariana did 7M+ on Christmas day last year wow

It’s currently doing more than last year at this point so maybe this Christmas season it will be even bigger 

Last year the whole top 30 of Spotify except for 5 songs were Christmas songs on Christmas Day, with Santa Tell Me being the highest from this century 

A modern classic methinks 

• yaas, gaga 2

37 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Wasn’t she at 15.9M back in the SL days tho? 

Actually, now that I’ve done my research May was the biggest month for Gaga in a very long time, earning her 1.2M subscribers (ROM audio and mv + SC (audio drop before the album dropped) + the album). The fact that SL only contributed to +300k subscribers nnnnnn :octopus:

• yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,317

Spotify Update (11/10/2020)

Shallow crossed 1.309b 

ARUTW crossed 510m 

Million Reasons crossed 483m 

Bad Romance crossed 469m 

Rain On Me crossed 431m 

INLA (Film) crossed 210m 

Paparazzi crossed 200m 

Sour Candy crossed 157m 

Marry The Night crossed 69m 

911 crossed 57m

Replay crossed 30m 

DWUW ft. Xtina crossed 12m 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,239
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

DWUW ft. Xtina crossed 12m 

:bradley:

They should’ve attached it to the album even tho I’m not sure it would’ve given it that big of a push since most ARTPOP album tracks have less than 20M lmao 

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,729
57 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Would y’all rather have her put out ONE original Christmas song in the hopes that one can become a new classic or would you rather have Gaga release a cover album of Christmas classics?

I would honestly rather that none of the two happen. :ohyes:

A Popster Is Born 11,839
1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Would y’all rather have her put out ONE original Christmas song in the hopes that one can become a new classic or would you rather have Gaga release a cover album of Christmas classics?

An album of covers! More songs to listen to her amazing voice

• paws up 1

46 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

pov has already been used a sound on TikTok for over 650k times, more than ROM, positions, and SWU :nicki_scream:

This is definitely going to be a hit, and if they are smart, they'll promote the sh!t out of it to milk it as much as they can. Having a TikTok hit is a very important push on its own so...

• shook 1