Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
3 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

The way Kings & Queens is the only song of Ava Max that I don't like (of all her songs that I have listened to) but it's on its way to become her biggest hit I-:shakes:

I agree... WLN deserved :shakes:

1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Small Talk is on Smile? I don’t see it on the track list?

also never realized how top heavy Katy’s Spotify is...she has more 100M and 200M songs than Gaga (I believe) but Gaga has over 1B+ and counting streams than Katy....

:oscar:

1 hour ago, artgagapop said:

yeah it's not on it. 

Smile Talk is one of the bonus tracks of the "fan edition" (which is basically the deluxe). All the bonus tracks are old songs do idk why didnt they add it on the digital editions for the fraudery.

6 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Doesn't she get tired of tanking honestly? @Andreu:rip:

i dont claim her features

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
24 minutes ago, Malazam said:

She gets paid anyway

exactly, people want to collab with her and they pay her for it, not a bad thing. Shows that she doesn't have a lot of artistic integrity but anyways, it's not a bad thing people want to have nicki on their tracks.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3

the wasted opportunity to release it as a single and make it the definied song of the 21th century and her career. The song that would have change human history. The song that would have change our lives. 

:bradley:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,289
16 minutes ago, little legend said:

the wasted opportunity to release it as a single and make it the definied song of the 21th century and her career. The song that would have change human history. The song that would have change our lives. 

:bradley:

This is my favorite BTW track but it would’ve tanked as a single, it’s too experimental and not easily digestible at first listen, I think the single choices from BTW were perfect, I just will never understand why MTN flopped with all those performances and the fact that the song is amazing :bradley:

Maybe she should’ve performed at the Grammys and not the nominations concert, it would’ve maybe given it a You And I VMA performance-like push 

• paws up 2