Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,858
13 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Bad Godmance sits pretty at #47 with 5.937M, it sold less digital downloads because the video was huge and many people streamed the MV back then instead of buying

Which makes that it remains unbothered with 12M+ US units, 1M ahead of PF :ally:

Bad Romance still #2 on Billboard. Godly Face #1 :shakes:

Both smashes anyway

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,289

@Miaou the way that hateful swiftie Wonderstruck on ChartsInFrance hasn’t posted anything on the Taylor thread for weeks and only went to the Ariana thread to sh*t on her with Folklore’s opening receipts when no one asked

giphy.gif

Now that Postions is stabilizing and actually has hits he’s silent

giphy.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
11 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

@Miaou the way that hateful swiftie Wonderstruck on ChartsInFrance hasn’t posted anything on the Taylor thread for weeks and only went to the Ariana thread to sh*t on her with Folklore’s opening receipts when no one asked

giphy.gif

Now that Postions is stabilizing and actually has hits he’s silent

giphy.gif

Wonderstruck could be a friend of Miss DelusionalEntela 

open his mouth only for saying sh!t and nonsense receipts 

spacer.png

• lol 2

2 hours ago, Miaou said:

oh wait I know the reason :rip: Desperado is going viral on TikTok and gaining a lot of streams on Spotify :rip:

OMG Yes

Desperado

iTunes US #68
iTunes CAN #74

AM US #184
AM CAN #100

#198 on Spotify Ireland

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
8 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

The fact that Shallow hasnt left the iKoons top 10 in Spain for 2 years and 2 months, and yet it's the only country where it didn't go top 10 on its official chart

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTFH_xR8lENCEzkjFE2nZ

Because on top of iTunes being dead everywhere, I feel like spanish people never liked the idea of paying for a digital download so I feel like iTunes was never as big here as it is in other places. This thing that people in the UK, France and US do that they see a performance and they're liks OK let me go to iTunes and buy the song was never a thing here.

EDIT: on top of the fact english songs have it easier to flop.

At least ROM is the only english song to go top10 this year smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1