Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 12,827
11 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

"I'm flying back to Chromatica"...

*crickets*

"We plan on keeping it rain all summer long"

*crickets*

Yep 

She literally had the worst release week ever (think Mariahs glitter). Couldn't promote, no online shop, couldn't tweet... etc. It effected the album, but again I don't believe it would've effectrd the trajectory of this album if things were different... BUT there's no denying things would've went better without all that. However, sympathy wains when you realise that is in the past, and she and her team never adapted and did basic things to keep the era afloat. 

• paws up 1

31 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

US iKoons:

58. Shallah (+29)

With 15+ new releases debuting above it. 

aretha franklin swag GIF

Shallah is the only reason left to be a chartster :bradley:

YT:

152 +12 892,170
299 +139 600,026

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

So far Chromatica seems to be on par with Rare success atleast streaming wise (YT & Spotify):
Rain on me = Lose you to love me
Stupid Love = Look at her now
Sour Candy = Rare
911 = Boyfriend

Not to bad considering Selena is one of the bigger female artists on streaming and both eras were also treated horrible by Interscope :shakes:

• paws up 3

8 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Chromatica was just a gift for the pop fans, expect a heavy commercial HAC album for LG7 early 2021.

"Heavy commercial" --------> "HAC"

At least you should have used urban, mumble rap, pop-rnb to make it half believable

tenor.gif

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Chromatica was just a gift for the pop fans, expect a heavy commercial HAC album for LG7 early 2021.

From the way they treated it that makes sense!

Inb4 HAC Album gets massive promo and ballad smashes organically and she gets iTunes power back and cupcake liddo popGasters start saying it doesn't mean GP prefer that from Gaga and she can sing about her mental health over a disco ibiza beat in her 40s and it'd still sell because of Madonna in 2008 and Jlo and redone in 2011 kiiiiiii 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356

JOE BIDEN JUST GOT ANNOUNCED THE WINNER!!!! YASSSSS KINDNESS WON. TRUMP YOU’RE FIRED youre fired donald trump GIF

sorry I know it’s not chart news but it’s huge for the US and I know a lot of us care right now 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3