Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,258
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This 

and this 

We will be lucky if Gaga does 150k next era :rip:

Well tbf out of Chromatica’s 205k first week pure sales about 20-30k came from tour bundles of the 3 US shows, I don’t think merch bundles counted for that much either ?

• paws up 1

yeah bundles will hurt, but you guys are overestimating bundle impact.

Signed Copies and different versions still count. Fans will still buy them, if they were willing to buy that bundles.

Also, she never relied on tour bundles, even with Chromatica. It was just 3 shows.

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 39,334

Y’all Gaga did 3K with SL bundles for her highly anticipated lead single...I highly doubt merch sales were more than 15K for the album :rip:

Pretty sure if you remove all the merch and ticket bundles Gaga still would’ve done at least 200K...in the PEAK of the pandemic so let’s not act like even without bundles these are good numbers for one of if not the biggest pop girl of the last 2-3 years. 

I LOVE ARI but :rip: some thought she would pull 400K+ ...

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

29 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Y’all Gaga did 3K with SL bundles for her highly anticipated lead single...I highly doubt merch sales were more than 15K for the album :rip:

Pretty sure if you remove all the merch and ticket bundles Gaga still would’ve done at least 200K...in the PEAK of the pandemic so let’s not act like even without bundles these are good numbers for one of if not the biggest pop girl of the last 2-3 years. 

I LOVE ARI but :rip: some thought she would pull 400K+ ...

I was expecting 400-500k tbh.

Imagine if it was Gaga doing less than 200k...we would never hear the end of it.

The double standards...or maybe she's not that important after all.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828

Poland
37 (24) 96 ASIB

CANADA
42 (39) 108 ASIB

CZECH REPUBLIC
45 (45) 105 ASIB

Denmark
34 (29) 103 ASIB

France
60 (55) 108 ASIB
186 (179) 109 Shallow

SPAIN
49 (40) 105 ASIB
80 (77) 76 Shallow

Belgium
Flanders
30 (17) 108 ASIB

Wallonia 
134 (93) 109 ASIB

Norway
20 (17) 109 ASIB

Netherlands
32 (29) 79 ASIB
96 (89) 70 Shallow

Italy
67 (68) 98 ASIB

Ireland
4 (5) 45 ASIB (Compilations chart)
90 (84) 106 Shallow

UK
16 (17) 45 ASIB (compilations chart)
96 (83) 87 Shallow

Scotland
68 (RE) 106 Shallow

Sweden
95 (86) 88 Shallow

:rip:

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster This Way 900

I think alot of fanbases are going to be in for a shock when their fav releases a new album with the new bundle rules. Including us little monsters.:gaga-scream:

Edit: Although, Gaga did really well with pure first week sales. She'll be okay.:oops:

Edited by Ethel
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

Some of yall act like bundles would have added 100k units for ari when thats not true. I feel like the multiple physical editions were morr important than them, and they still count.

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,827
1 hour ago, Laurastreep said:

Not her giving it away for free already

tenor.gif

Not exactly free. It's still much more profitable than selling it for $9.99 on iTunes.

• paws up 1

I always say even if Chromatica isn't selling as well, at least her catalog is still landing her in top 5 female artists on Spotify. ASIB is still a relatively new project so it's not like we're all just relying on TFM receipts like before. And SL just crossed 200m and ROM will reach 500m in 2-3 months, so I think we're doing okay.

Can it do better? Yes. Will it? We don't know yet. Biden winning could ensure Gaga gets back to the era hopefully.

• paws up 6

Popster for Sale 44,743
5 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I always say even if Chromatica isn't selling as well, at least her catalog is still landing her in top 5 female artists on Spotify. ASIB is still a relatively new project so it's not like we're all just relying on TFM receipts like before. And SL just crossed 200m and ROM will reach 500m in 2-3 months, so I think we're doing okay.

Can it do better? Yes. Will it? We don't know yet. Biden winning could ensure Gaga gets back to the era hopefully.

Hey how are you? Been worrying about you since I head about diestelgate or something. :rip:

• hugs 1

8 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Hey how are you? Been worrying about you since I head about diestelgate or something. :rip:

I don't ship. I don't hate the ship (I would have been angrier years before but somebody close to me I know came out, I mellowed on the ship because I think hating on it is a betrayal to him. If our roles were reversed, I wouldn't want to be cut off just because of my romantic or sexual inclinations. I still love that dude like nothing happened, no matter who he chooses as a partner). My only concern is the toxic shippers who rag on people who don't, and I don't want the show to be remembered only just because of the ship because it offers a lot more.

• paws up 1