Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster This Way 723
35 minutes ago, zcasx said:

My fear is that if they keep up this type of strategy for Gaga her fanbase will also start do disappear and she'll become more and more reliant on the GP. It isn't much fun to be a Gaga fan nowadays, even though the content we get is good we rarely get any even amidst an era. She also kinda gave up on the idea of "little monsters" and rarely even talks to us which I understand is because of her mental health issues probably, but it further alienates the fanbase...

The Chromatica era was really disheartening for me as a little monster.

This.. But I m moving on another girls

Fun tonight would be a good radio single.. It is like delicate

• paws up 2

15 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

They switch, yes they switch like f words

Funny Gretchen GIFs | Tenor

the way everyone except the oghs switched on Gaga starting after the C2C era and the first Oscar performance :dragon:

Even my mother who used to hate the way gaga acted/performed back in 2008-2011, stanned the ASIB era more then me and also loved Five foot two :ally:

Edited by artgagapop

Popster This Way 723
19 minutes ago, zcasx said:

It gives me so much anxiety to think that Gaga will stop doing things all of a sudden when something bad happens in the world. The world is in constanst chaos tbh and I don't think not releasing MV's or music will help anyone. I'm glad she cares so much but it feels out of touch. For instance right now I almost feel like she won't do anything until the elections results come out, cause she feels its insensitive if she does, then the elections come out but Trump won't accept defeat/Trump wins (god forbid) and there will be turmoil in American therefore she won't release and so on and so on.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it seems out of touch to believe (almost always) that releasing/not releasing something will be regarded as insensitive and make people's lives so much worse. Remember when Gaga released Judas in Easter? I think maybe she really regrets the phase of her career where she did controversial things to garner up attention so now she can't stand the thought of doing something that can be interpreted as that, but now it's another extreme.

They are only excuses... She doesn t want to promote and she finds excuses.. If she became so sensitive she should stop being a public figure

Popster This Way 552
21 minutes ago, zcasx said:

It gives me so much anxiety to think that Gaga will stop doing things all of a sudden when something bad happens in the world. The world is in constanst chaos tbh and I don't think not releasing MV's or music will help anyone. I'm glad she cares so much but it feels out of touch. For instance right now I almost feel like she won't do anything until the elections results come out, cause she feels its insensitive if she does, then the elections come out but Trump won't accept defeat/Trump wins (god forbid) and there will be turmoil in American therefore she won't release and so on and so on.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it seems out of touch to believe (almost always) that releasing/not releasing something will be regarded as insensitive and make people's lives so much worse. Remember when Gaga released Judas in Easter? I think maybe she really regrets the phase of her career where she did controversial things to garner up attention so now she can't stand the thought of doing something that can be interpreted as that, but now it's another extreme.

Exactly

I get it but it's ridiculous at this point and doesn't even make sense

• paws up 3

Moderator 17,129
1 hour ago, Ms I am a local said:

It’s so interesting to see how Harry has become so successful, yet the other members from One Direction have not come even close to Harry’s success.

Meme Reaction GIF

You're right. Niall Horan deserves all the success Harry is getting. Both of Niall's albums are far superior to everything the rest has put out.

Sweden Chart:
#14(-4) Positions 
#34(NEW) 34+35
#84(NEW) Motive
#74(NEW) Golden
#95(-9) Shallow, 88 weeks

#3(NEW) postions(Album)

Positions are performing similar to Chromaticas debut week here:
#8 Rain on me 
#49 Sour Candy
#93 Free Woman
#2 Chromatica

Edited by artgagapop

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
11 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Sweden Chart:
#14(-4) Positions 
#34(NEW) 34+35
#84(NEW) Motive
#74(NEW) Golden
#95(-9) Shallow, 88 weeks

#3(NEW) postions(Album)

Positions are performing similar to Chromaticas debut week here:
#8 Rain on me 
#49 Sour Candy
#93 Free Woman
#2 Chromatica

Where is ms Ingrosso tho? Did he finally get his #1 :ally:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
6 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

apparnetly mediatraffic is blacklisted by Wikipedia for being wrong.... what can stans use as WW sales at this point :awkney: i dont trust the CSPS thing either... Hopefully we got an IFPI entry for chromatica and we can go from there 

will we make it tho?

Album: Chromatica
Apple Music:

Oh wow 6 months later Chromatica is performing still so good on AM WW.
We luv a global streaming legend (Of course US is the one with the shittiest taste hihihi)

IIy2PkI.gif

Moderator 17,129

Ariana debuted at #7 and Sam Smith at #11 on the German album charts

Gaga debuted at #3 with Chromatica. No other Ari song on the single charts but positions at #12 (-3) peak at #9. Sam Smith's Diamonds re-entered with a new peak at #69 .

The Motörhead album re-entered because of a 40 year anniversary edition (if you love rock music listen to it. The title track and The Hammer are my fav songs there)

Edited by corvus albus

Moderator 17,129

Most recent pop girl albums performance in Germany

#1 Adele 25 l 82 weeks

#2 Hurts 2B Human l 21 weeks

#3 Anti l 30 weeks

#3 Lemonade l 22 weeks

#3 Chromatica l 15 weeks

#3 Rare l 10 weeks

#4 Future Nostalgia l 30 weeks (fell out this week)

#5 folklore l 11 weeks

#7 Heaven & Hell l 7 weeks (still charting)

#7 The Album l 5 weeks (still charting)

#14 Smile l 3 weeks

I can add more if you want.

• paws up 2